Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nicki Minaj Style Watch, ETC thread....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 38>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:19pm
nicki is so pretty
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:22pm
On another note, rih looked beautiful tonight too
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:12am
April 22nd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Nicki Minaj, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: Nicki Minaj’s Instagram Alexander McQueen Spring 2014 Red Snake Buckled Plexiglass Sandals
By Claire

Amy wrote, “Just wondering whether you have any idea what those gorgeous shoes Miss Nicki is wearing?”
Nicki Minajs Instagram Alexander McQueen Spring 2014 Red Snake Buckled Sandals
“P.S: She is looking beautiful as of late. Yes to that hair!”

Agreed!
Nicki struck several sultry poses on IG in a black top, $995 Alexander McQueen Black detail pencil skirt, and $1.935 Alexander McQueen Spring 2014 Buckled heels.
Her sandals boast multiple buckle straps and a smoked Plexiglas island platform.
0 Nicki Minajs Instagram Alexander McQueen Spring 2014 Red Snake Buckled Plexiglass Sandals
I haven’t been able to find her exact colorway for sale online, though you can get the white/green version at AlexanderMcQueen.com.
Thoughts on Nicki’s look?
Nicki Minajs Instagram Alexander McQueen Spring 2014 Red Snake Buckled Sandals

nic

3 Nicki Minajs Instagram Alexander McQueen Spring 2014 Red Snake Buckled Sandals

1 Nicki Minajs Instagram Alexander McQueen Spring 2014 Red Snake Buckled Sandals

2 Nicki Minajs Instagram Alexander McQueen Spring 2014 Red Snake Buckled Sandals

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:19am
Nicki been pretty. The foolywang was never necessary.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:19am
She has such a lovely face. Heart
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:45am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Nicki been pretty. The foolywang was never necessary.

I agree.  And I like the latest pics. Tongue
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:10pm

Nicki Minaj Attends The LA Premiere Of ‘The Other Woman’ And Talks New Look

Tue, Apr 22 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Nicki Minaj The Other Woman Premiere 6Nicki Minaj is clearly all grown up now! Barbie Wigs and costumes are gone for good.

Last night, she fit right in with the A-list crowd at Regency Village Theatre, as she graced the red carpet of her new film, “The Other Woman” starring Cameron Diaz.  Her outfit of choice for the day included an Alexander McQueen fitted dress at the premiere, and Jean Paul Gaultier for the after party festivities, which she attended with her friends from high school.

Meanwhile, don’t expect Nicki to hop back into costume mode when it’s time to promote her new LP The Pink Print. During an interview with MTV earlier that day, she revealed:

It’s not a makeover, it’s coming full circle. I went so far to the other side that there’s only one place to go from there. You can either continue doing costumes or you can just say, ‘Hey guess what? This will shock them even more. Doing nothing will shock them even more. Even when I did my Elle Magazine cover and got a new hairstylist, and was wearing more natural looking hair and toned down makeup, I was getting myself to this place where I was wearing my real hair out. I knew I was gonna do it, I wasn’t going to announce it to the world, but I knew it would happen [...] and I think we’ve successfully done it.

When asked if she’d do another “Super Bass,” she responded:

Hell No!

Peep the pics:

Nicki Minaj arrives at the premiere of The Other WomanLook at that hour glass!

Nicki Minaj At The The Other Woman Premiere

Nicki Minaj - The Other Woman After Party

Nicki Minaj AFter Party

Nicki Minaj Before The The Other Woman PremiereBeautiful pics!

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/04/nicki-minaj-attends-the-la-premiere-of-the-other-woman-and-talks-new-look/#bPkeLHoTEiaaWoz8.99
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:13pm
Now Nicki might start getting more major covers like rih..
She looks pretty and now ppl might take her seriously
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:24pm
I see why she came out the way she did, make up/clothes wise. although shes very pretty, she looks like every other pretty girl
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:26pm
Anyone else notice how tan she is...why was she going for the powder white look before?

Pretty pics
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 38>