Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Nicki Minaj Style Watch, ETC thread....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 33>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 1:40pm
….but why?
tf is senile about? 
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

so i'm the only one who would wear the Moschino shorts ya know around the house  Shocked

I thought she was a spokesmodel for Moschino and that's the reason why shes wearing it.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 6:47pm

LOOK AT ME: Nicki Minaj Posts Booty Shots During 5 Pound Weight Loss Journey + Ray J & Joan Rivers Shoot A XXX SEX TAPE?!

Mar 21 | by _YBF

photo 51896316aeef11e38f8812f348bd88bb_8.jpg

Nicki Minaj and Joan Rivers want attention!  Find out what lengths they went to keep their fans "looking" inside.....

photo 446bcceeaeec11e3844a0e336c21aa60_8.jpg

Nicki Minaj is famous for her selfies.  Whether she's showing off her real hair or her enhanced boobs, she wants fans to know she works hard for her body.  Recently, she's been on a fitness kick and posted some post-workout selfies with her childhood bestie Thembi for all her "Looking A$$ Fans."

photo 7bf70216aeef11e38f5c0e538b03d2c0_8.jpg

We know what you're thinking. Yes...Nicki is about to make her big screen debut with Cameron Diaz, but that is NOT enough attention.  Did you forget she's got an Ass that's "Finally Famous"?  Well....just in case you forgot, she posted pics saying, "5 more lbs to go....Cuz it's finally famous."

One less silicone shot may take care of that....

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 6:53pm
She doesn't need to lose weight.  Just deflate some of that ridiculous ass and she good.  I guess her stock has dropped. 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:10pm

Nicki Minaj Shows Her Soft Side As She Celebrates Her Brother’s 16th Birthday

Sun, Mar 30 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Nicki Minaj and her brother Micaiah

Nicki Minaj and her brothers Jelani and Micaiah - Micaiah Maraj Birthday PartyIt so cute to see Nicki Minaj spending time with her brothers!

This past weekend, the Head Barb In Charge threw her baby brother Micaiah a sweet 16th party and she may have received the “Best Sister Ever!” award while doing so!

For the occasion, she went all out with a New York Knicks-themed cake for his big day, and she arranged for her brother to receive birthday messages from a host of his favs, including ballplayers LeBron, Chris Paul and more!

She wrote:

They can take it all. Just leave me with these two. Jelani, my big brother…. Love of my life. LOVE of my life. He’s not flashy so him “casually” showing off a Rolex made me crack up. Nothing else matters if u don’t have the ppl who hold your heart right by your side.

Thank u to Lil Wayne, Baby, Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James, Diddy, Chris Paul, Fab, Tyga, Mack, Tez, Gee Roberson, SB, Scoob, LaLa and Sherika for helping to make Caiah’s party even more special. U guys r simply amazing, humble and sweet. I’ll never forget it. Sometimes I have to remind myself of what’s “really” important. If u could only see how his face lit up when seeing these superstars. Lol. That’s all a big sister could ask for. Thank u. Love

So sweet!

Get a glimpse into the softer side of the rap diva in a few photos from the party below:

Micaiah Maraj Birthday Party 5

Micaiah and his date Cenee - Micaiah Maraj Birthday Party

Micaiah Maraj Birthday Party 2

Micaiah Maraj Birthday Party

Nicki Minajs mom Carol and brother Micaiah - Micaiah Maraj Birthday Party

Nicki’s mom and brother

SB and Nicki Minaj - Micaiah Maraj Birthday Party

More in the Photo Gallery

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/03/30/nicki-minaj-shows-her-soft-side-as-she-celebrates-her-brothers-16th-birthday/#8kzw1JS0B2BMKmwr.99
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:16pm
/Michiah and Jalani why I grind like I do/

cute
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:17pm
I thought that was Didddy in the last pic. I was going to ask why was he invited. Nicki looks nice. I like her look minus the ass. Reminds me of when she first came out. She should keep this look minus the ass.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:24pm
That's nice she threw her lil bro a party she seems very family oriented Im sure shes able to do so with all that extra time on her hands.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:31pm
i had no idea she had a little brother.. 
and i would have never imagined him to look like that.. at all… 

it seems so odd to be a teenager and have nicki for a sis, or wayne for a dad.. 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:41pm
So um...is he...what's going on there....I'm just askin' cause his facial expression is the same in every pic.

*Goes to sit in the ain't sh*t bus*

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 33>
  Share Topic