Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nicki Minaj Style Watch, ETC thread....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 38>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.07  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 8:26pm
bEATFACEHONEY also does Brandy's makeup....Brandy spotted her on Utube and contacted her,spoke and VOILA ....now she does Brandy's face....
aaaahhhh the wonders of Utube...
Justin Bieber
Michelle Phan
Beatface Honey
Makeup geek
Psy
I know there's more...sorry off track here
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 8:29pm
hate it.

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

photo ambervsnickiversace_zpsefeb9547.jpg

Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:13am
It looks great on Amber. Nicki doesn't do demure very well.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:22am
Beatfacehoney kind of favors Tammi Roman to me in the pics posted so far.  I know, I know, I need to take my sleep-drunk a$$ to bed and take a Benadryl but I am sticking to my story.
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:41am
i like the white dress and the black one and the handbag
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:45am
Hell, I should get a style watch thread. It seems any and everybody is welcome.

Edited by indiecat - Jul 07 2013 at 12:46am
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 9:15am
I have to give it to Nicki. She looks youthful and pretty in that dress.. It's not working for Amber.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 5:41pm

Splurge: Nicki Minaj’s Perfections Hervé Leger Graphic Black and White Bandage Dress

by Claire

Nicki Minaj celebrated friend (boyfriend?) Safaree Samuels’s birthday at Perfections night club in Queens.
For the occasion, she of course wore one of her favorite designers, Herve Leger, and kept it comfy in a pair ofNike Air Jordan Fusion sneakers.
1 Nicki Minajs Perfections Hervé Leger Graphic Black and White Bandage Dress and Nike Air Fusions
The particular dress she chose for the night rings in at $1,700, and boasts a black and white jacquard graphic stripes, along with a plunging round neck, and a rear zip fastening.
3 Nicki Minajs Perfections Hervé Leger Graphic Black and White Bandage Dress and Nike Air Jordan Fusions 1
It’s on sale now for $1,444. Still a splurge, but if you love it, get it at FarFetch.com.
Thoughts?
1 Nicki Minajs Perfections Hervé Leger Graphic Black and White Bandage Dress and Nike Air Fusions

2 Nicki Minajs Perfections Hervé Leger Graphic Black and White Bandage Dress and Nike Air Fusions

3 Nicki Minajs Perfections Hervé Leger Graphic Black and White Bandage Dress and Nike Air Fusions

4 Nicki Minajs Perfections Hervé Leger Graphic Black and White Bandage Dress and Nike Air Fusions

5 Nicki Minajs Perfections Hervé Leger Graphic Black and White Bandage Dress and Nike Air Fusions

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:02am
Yeah she's looking hella light. Same goes for Ciara. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 5:20am
Ugh, I hate cute dresses with sneakers!

I agree she has looked a million times better lately tho in terms of style.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 38>
  Share Topic