BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicki Minaj - Lookin' Ass Niccas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 1:27am
To be honest I enjoy using the word coon to describe a person that has sold out regardless of their race. Whether this garbage came in February or June is neither here nor there. Nor is the gender of the artist. The bigger issue is the fact that this music is negatively influencing our society 365 days a year. 

Nicki is the epitome of a classic attention whore. She will do, and say anything to maintain her popularity.To me she's a joke. This is the same grown a$$ woman calling herself a Barbie, bleaching her skin, and wearing blonde wigs. So she obviously has some psychological issues with her true SELF. 

And these coon a$$ mainstream entertainers (rappers, comedians and athletes etc.) are no different. As far as I'm concerned they've sold their souls. These idiots could care less about the advancement of the black race.

I completely agree with rapper Scarface in the interview he did a while back. He was saying how majority of the top entertainment executives are white, and their encouraging rappers to write this garbage because "that's what sells". So its basically a puppet show. As long as these black entertainers are making money that's all that matters to them. And most will do whatever it takes to make it. Even if it means degrading their own people.

Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 2:06am
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

To be honest I enjoy using the word coon to describe a person that has sold out regardless of their race. Whether this garbage came in February or June is neither here nor there. Nor is the gender of the artist. The bigger issue is the fact that this music is negatively influencing our society 365 days a year. 

Nicki is the epitome of a classic attention whore. She will do, and say anything to maintain her popularity.To me she's a joke. This is the same grown a$$ woman calling herself a Barbie, bleaching her skin, and wearing blonde wigs. So she obviously has some psychological issues with her true SELF. 

And these coon a$$ mainstream entertainers (rappers, comedians and athletes etc.) are no different. As far as I'm concerned they've sold their souls. These idiots could care less about the advancement of the black race.

I completely agree with rapper Scarface in the interview he did a while back. He was saying how majority of the top entertainment executives are white, and their encouraging rappers to write this garbage because "that's what sells". So its basically a puppet show. As long as these black entertainers are making money that's all that matters to them. And most will do whatever it takes to make it. Even if it means degrading their own people.

Agree with EVERYTHING written!

I will further add that while black consumers purchase a lot of this garbage, white suburban teens are the largest consumers of this trash.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 2:26am
That's why they feel it is OK to say the N word. 
Did anyone hear the Trey Songz Response? It's like when TLC did No Scrubs and then the one rappers answered with No Pigeons. But at least TLC didn't use the N word.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 3:25am
Heh, No Pigeons. I think I remember that sht.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 4:40am
It ain't like a respectable female rapper made the song. It's Nicki Minaj who says foul stuff about men and women. If u don't like her other songs, u probably don't like this song. If u like her other songs, u probably like this one. Of course there are the hypocrites. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 4:40am
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:45am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezwe35CJmzk
this song just dropped by French Montana, very offensive I think like 3 or 4 times they talk about beating women and the song is called "RHI RHI" no class
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 8:15am
the official remix i guess

Star007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Star007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 8:31am
She looks pretty in the video but the lyrics are terrible. every word is niqqa
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:23am
Your right Tokyo. Lol. I forgot to mention the "wannabes"- suburban kids. IMO theyre worse cause they feel they have something to prove. Lil Connor & Hailey live wit their parents in a 900k house, but claim to be "bout that life." Smdh. The other week someone on facebook posted a fight video from WorldStarHipHop,  and I was shocked how all of these young white kids are now calling each other "My Ni.ga"! When in bloody h*ll did this become acceptable??
I guess they think cause Jay-Z and kanye say it they can to. I guess I'm old school, cause I wish a White, Latino, Asian or what would use the word nig..a in my presence!! 

Edited by Majesty02 - Feb 16 2014 at 9:27am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 24>