Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Nicki Minaj - Lookin' Ass Niccas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 24>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:55pm
You lucky you fine.Ermm
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

BHM is hilarious sometimes

As much as this term is used like water ... 16 pages and not nan-near mention of the term "coon"?

She get an exemption or something?
I can't make the call.... Im not on the board.

i think we're all being trolled.

Is....that....a.....pink chicken wing. WTFFFFF!
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:12pm
I'm glad Nicki made this song, even though it sucks, because these gay ass male rappers been on a mission for years to cheapen the black female pucci and put her down in society, callin her bitches, chickenheads, birds, and whatever the hell else. So her callin no good piece of sh!t ugly thirsty wannabe thug/pimp/balla black men niccas is well deserved
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:17pm
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That woman has NEVER looked attractive to me, with that long ass nose of hers
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Black men been getting the exempt for years. I'm not gonna sit here and crucify Nicki because she hurt yall feelings lol

really? 
By who?.. cause I know its not on this site.

We really gonna play like 90 (and I'm being generous)  percent of the rap songs on the radio aren't talking sh*t about women? Yes, people complain about them, but no one does anything to get them off the radio. Cuz in their mind, the rapper isn't talking about them.

Hey BB

BHM wouldn't give Young Dro (and the likes) a pass.. Im pretty sure lol 

I just ran across a post on my IG feed from a historian professor director of the Bethune Museum going off on Minaj. She Just straight up called her out as a flat out COON... Got me thinking how BHM missed this one.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:53pm
Nicki is a coon by BHM standards lol but everything was peachie when Nicki was sh*tting on black women...No one gives a sh*t then so why the outrage when she sh*ts on black men? Why wasn't the same outrage given when she talks about black women?

IJS

Edit...I type too fast Ouch

Edited by BBpants - Feb 15 2014 at 8:57pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:02pm
present..... let the coon debate start
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:11pm
I don't get into coon debates lmao

I never used that word in real life til I came into BHM. People be looking at me crazy when I say coon LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:13pm
*Takes a seat besides AA*
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 10:09pm
Love it. I only wish it was longer.

These lookin azz niccas need to get out their feelings. Every song on the radio is about dissing women so why cant we have one without them feeling some type of way? If you not a lookin ass nicca then why respond? Cassidy broke ass can sit down. Last song he had was "Hotel" back in 2000-and when? He probably the main one sharing 1 bottle in the club with his boys
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 24>
  Share Topic