Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nicki Minaj - Lookin Ass Niccas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:41pm
jmo but what good is being respectful of black history month if you're gonna degrade us the other 11 months? My uncle always stops saying nicca for 28 days but what good does that do if you keep doing it after february is over?

Nicki minaj stands for nothing good, just like the majority of mainstream rappers. She was wrong as for using Malcolm X's image for this ratchet bullshyt but most mainstream rap disrespects the efforts of our hallowed leaders. Maybe i just didn't get it, but Kanye using Nina Simone's sample of "Strange Fruit" for "Blood on the Leaves" was disrespectful too. Mainstream rap and mainstream culture period don't give a damn about elevating  black consciousness. If this shyt ain't a wake up call for everybody, Nicki's critics included, then they can rotate on that. They can't come down on Nicki then it just be more of the same in two weeks.

And yes i still bump the song, im sorry
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:49pm
this song is the male equivalent to stupid ho.
i don't see why people act like this type of song is beyond nikki. i guess since she's usually spewing women hate, the man hate kind of caught some off guard.

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

jmo but what good is being respectful of black history month if you're gonna degrade us the other 11 months? My uncle always stops saying nicca for 28 days but what good does that do if you keep doing it after february is over?

Nicki minaj stands for nothing good, just like the majority of mainstream rappers. She was wrong as for using Malcolm X's image for this ratchet bullshyt but most mainstream rap disrespects the efforts of our hallowed leaders. Maybe i just didn't get it, but Kanye using Nina Simone's sample of "Strange Fruit" for "Blood on the Leaves" was disrespectful too. Mainstream rap and mainstream culture period don't give a damn about elevating  black consciousness. If this shyt ain't a wake up call for everybody, Nicki's critics included, then they can rotate on that. They can't come down on Nicki then it just be more of the same in two weeks.

And yes i still bump the song, im sorry

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:11pm
She apologized for using the Malcolm X image.  I don't look to Nicki for any type of role model qualities so I'm not mad about the song or its release date. 
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:32pm
BHM is hilarious sometimes

As much as this term is used like water ... 16 pages and not nan-near mention of the term "coon"?

She get an exemption or something?
I can't make the call.... Im not on the board.

i think we're all being trolled.

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:40pm
Black men been getting the exempt for years. I'm not gonna sit here and crucify Nicki because she hurt yall feelings lol

Edited by BBpants - Feb 15 2014 at 7:40pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:41pm
And evil BB is back.Sleepy
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Black men been getting the exempt for years. I'm not gonna sit here and crucify Nicki because she hurt yall feelings lol

really? 
By who?.. cause I know its not on this site.

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

really? 
By who?.. cause I know its not on this site.

We really gonna play like 90 (and I'm being generous)  percent of the rap songs on the radio aren't talking sh*t about women? Yes, people complain about them, but no one does anything to get them off the radio. Cuz in their mind, the rapper isn't talking about them.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

And evil BB is back.Sleepy

Shut yo ass up LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair