Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicki Minaj - Lookin' Ass Niccas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:12am
Lil Kim version is better. Released 2008.
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:53am
ya i was expecting responses

first there was no scrubs then came no pigeons
irreplaceable to the left to the left came out and then came to the right to the right.
Meanwhile fdb is playing all over the radio station.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:57am
Tyga talking about treating women like dogs and it plays on the radio. One nighting her and just want to see what the punnany is like and blah blah bitch and hoes blah blah stays playing on the radio. Black men stay talking about women in a negative manner and getting away with it. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 10:47am

it's the delivery

Laryn Hill talked about ain't sh*t dudes in That Thing

rather listen to that than this song
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 10:59am
my goodness. so this is what we have come to?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:48am
You are so simple

Where in my post did I blame White people for socially irresponsible Black people?

I blame White people for giving socially irresponsible Black people visibility as they are often given CREDIT for the success of mainstream rappers

You can't have it both ways

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I am really sick of White mainstream buyers placing socially irresponsible Black entertainers on a pedestal only for Blacks to shoulder the blame when their music starts to influence

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Tyga talking about treating women like dogs and it plays on the radio. One nighting her and just want to see what the punnany is like and blah blah bitch and hoes blah blah stays playing on the radio. Black men stay talking about women in a negative manner and getting away with it. 

Exactly. I mainly listen to only Soca, Zouk, and Neo soul. But sometimes while flipping thru radio stations I find myself in shock and disgust by these mainstream rap songs, and how they blatantly objectify women in such disrepectful manner. And the sad part is, a lot of black men that are their teens and 20s have fallen victim to this "all women are bit*hes & hoes" mentality. It sad that this is becoming more and more acceptable. Damn I miss the 90s! Black people were doing soooo good collectively. Then all this ghetto, dope bwoy, bad bit*h, stripper, twerk nonsense took over. Even though  people try to deny it, and say that this music doesn't affect them, it is laced with several subliminal messages that can dictate your overall mindset. Its poisoning their minds. 
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 4:52pm
LOL @ putting this N* Aint sh*t song out during black history month. 

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 5:00pm
Quote I am really sick of White mainstream buyers placing socially irresponsible Black entertainers on a pedestal only for Blacks to shoulder the blame when their music starts to influence

Point me to an episode in human history when white people collectively cared about black peoples social standing from a position of integrity. I would like to meet these white people.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 5:00pm
But isn't most popular rap music is full of 'black bishes/hoes ain't sh!t' lyrics? What difference does it make that this one song aimed mostly at men comes out during Black History month?

OT: Don't you like this gif? I know I do lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System