BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Nicki Minaj/celeb rant...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ikandi757 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikandi757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 2:06am
as a fashion statement I do think some black celebs can pull it off...even a few more depending on the shade of blonde...but even beyonce has her off days with her LF apps...I have only owned one synthetic LF that I couldn't rock that I turned in to a half wig (not blonde btw) but I do know that applying one is an art form... he he!
Sponsored Links

Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 5:46pm
Wow, I haven't posted here in a longgggg time. Just thought I'd swing by and noticed someone had commented on this year-old thread recently. 

I think that anyone can wear whatever they want, as long as they don't do a half-arsed job at it. I've said it before on here, but you can do whatever you want as long as you do it well. I do think that blonde hair doesn't really suit very dark skinned girls, but even if they want to wear blonde hair, it doesn't mean they're attention seeking/wanting to be white/ghetto, etc. If you like a look and it makes you feel beautiful and confident, then you don't need someone elses approval.
growlonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Wisney Wisney wrote:

Wow, I haven't posted here in a longgggg time. Just thought I'd swing by and noticed someone had commented on this year-old thread recently. 

I think that anyone can wear whatever they want, as long as they don't do a half-arsed job at it. I've said it before on here, but you can do whatever you want as long as you do it well. I do think that blonde hair doesn't really suit very dark skinned girls, but even if they want to wear blonde hair, it doesn't mean they're attention seeking/wanting to be white/ghetto, etc. If you like a look and it makes you feel beautiful and confident, then you don't need someone elses approval.
Agree! At the end of the day it's one's money & they can spend it however they like, be it purple hair or Nicki Minaj blonde. However, most people like their hair to look attractive not only to themselves but to onlookers as well. IMO the best way to do this is to  NOT stray too much from your own hair color. Nature naturally matches our hair color to our skin tone so you do not want to deviate from that too much. Highlights are always a great option or if you are looking for an averal color change, go no lighter than your skin tone. UNLESS you are an entertainer.
Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by growlonghair growlonghair wrote:

Agree! At the end of the day it's one's money & they can spend it however they like, be it purple hair or Nicki Minaj blonde. However, most people like their hair to look attractive not only to themselves but to onlookers as well. IMO the best way to do this is to  NOT stray too much from your own hair color. Nature naturally matches our hair color to our skin tone so you do not want to deviate from that too much. Highlights are always a great option or if you are looking for an averal color change, go no lighter than your skin tone. UNLESS you are an entertainer.

I do think this is true. I also think that eye colour plays a big part in this you know. Nicki wears platinum blonde wigs but she almost always wears them with coloured contacts, and it does pull the look together I feel. I don't know if this is because 'blonde hair/blue eyes' is what we're accustomed to seeing naturally or because these two colours compliment eachother when used in this way.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic