Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nicki Minaj calls Steven Tyler racist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

what I got from his comment is that she doesn't bring the best out of contestants who have potential. So, if, hypothetically speaking, musical legend Bob Dylan were to audition for her (as "regular" B.Dylan), her "inability" to realize and bring the best out of candidates who indeed have potential, would've resulted in her sending home what would've been a future legend.

he is saying as well...she aint got no talent and cannot recognize it in others. BOOM.

...is she forgetting that Mimi is also a woman of color? he didn't insult her or call her talentless
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:16pm

what I got from his comment is that she doesn't bring the best out of contestants who have potential. So, if, hypothetically speaking, musical legend Bob Dylan were to audition for her (as "regular" B.Dylan), her "inability" to realize and bring the best out of candidates who indeed have potential, would've resulted in her sending home what would've been a future legend.
ia, but Steve has no right to even say that when none of us have yet to see her judge.  At least wait 1 episode b4 you sick the wolves on her
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:17pm

Right. And he's the second judge to say she don't know what the fawk she doing. Probably a good assessment considering what her music sounds like...
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i'm gonna need people to read.. she didn't say per se that he is a racist
she's just saying that steven tyler probably assumed that she wouldn't like bob dylan because she was black/rapper etc. (which is probably a fair statement)

... sensationalism ftw. 

She called his comment racist. That is not sensationalism. She is picking too many small battles. She needs to pick her battles more wisely. She is beginning to look combative, because she has beef with SOOOOO many people. I mean, Barbara Walters, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Steven Tyler, Lil Kim, I mean damn Nicki. Everyone can't be your enemy.

so she is to the music industry, what starflower is to bhm?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i'm gonna need people to read.. she didn't say per se that he is a racist
she's just saying that steven tyler probably assumed that she wouldn't like bob dylan because she was black/rapper etc. (which is probably a fair statement)

... sensationalism ftw. 

She called his comment racist. That is not sensationalism. She is picking too many small battles. She needs to pick her battles more wisely. She is beginning to look combative, because she has beef with SOOOOO many people. I mean, Barbara Walters, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Steven Tyler, Lil Kim, I mean damn Nicki. Everyone can't be your enemy.

so she is to the music industry, what starflower is to bhm?

it took me awhile to get this...i am so sleepy
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:21pm
Niki needs to shut her self-hatin, blond kanekalon wearin ass up. He's damn right that she has no ability to bring talent out of anyone.
This season,Im pretty sure that if you can't sing/rap in a cartoon voice, your probably not gonna last long, even if you sound like Whitney Houston.
Idk why I'm even talkin bout dis sh!t though. I stopped watching American Idol when they made J-lo a judge.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Right. And he's the second judge to say she don't know what the fawk she doing. Probably a good assessment considering what her music sounds like...

Agreed, just because you went to LaGuardia HS (Fame school) doesn't mean you can judge other talent. I'm over her, but I was never really into her to begin with.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Should he have named a talented black artist instead of Bob Dylan?

should he have said..MJackson?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she has gotten really not cute
Really? I don't see it.

Girl
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she has gotten really not cute
Really? I don't see it.

Girl
LOL! Nicki has always been unattractive to me since the first time I saw her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic