BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicki Minaj calls Steven Tyler racist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:53am
I'm so sick of her saying this, ESPECIALLY when the situation isn't related to race. Like why is that the defense when the person coming at her is white? Ugh..
Sponsored Links

Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:55am
I wish she shut the hell up permanantly
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:19am
The cornfield comment reminded me of that Twilight Zone episode where the little boy controls a town and sends away people he doesn't like into a cornfield. Not getting a racist vibe from that.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:25pm
i love the elvis duran show
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:58pm
he probably is racist
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:09pm
But, does she like Bob Dylan ?
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:16pm
:
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:20pm
Nicki stays pulling the race card for no reason. She does it all the time. When that guy said she wasn't real 'hip hop' she went on twitter and said he didn't like black women.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

A Bob Dylan type wouldn't be on American Idol, and if one were then I doubt that any judge would be very receptive for very long, so we can throw that scenario out the window.
This^ If I remember correctly American Idol didn't exactly bring out the best in J. Hud either, and Nicki was no where in sight. She isn't my favorite person, but lets be real she's not coming for them they're coming for her. She was disrespected by all of those people before she ever addressed them. Since when is there a requirement that you have to have talent to judge talent. L.A. Reid, Simon Cowell, P. Diddy, Russell Simmons, and the American public as a whole are all examples of talentless people birthing superstars. She may not have a lot of talent, but people can't deny that she's a star, so if she can teach them nothing else, she can teach them how to be stars.

Confused who has nicki made a star...besides roman, her fake ass and hood china bang.

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

He could have used Aretha Franklin or anyone worth mentioning instead of Bob Dylan.

He is 1. old and 2. white. He was referencing someone he knows and considers a good artist

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic