BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nicki Minaj Artwork for Anaconda NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:46am
People just don't like her...her personality is questionable, the accents, the doin too much with the wigs and costumes, the harajuku Barbie image which was just not cute and happily discarded, american idol stint and beef w Mariah, Romans revenge, the lil Kim beef...the unfortunate stupid ho...what else? Overall, I like her music, but it's easy to see why ppl don't like her no matter what she does. The album cover is not a big deal. But comparing her to rihanna? No. Rihanna is a real bish.
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 10:03am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

People just don't like her...her personality is questionable, the accents, the doin too much with the wigs and costumes, the harajuku Barbie image which was just not cute and happily discarded, american idol stint and beef w Mariah, Romans revenge, the lil Kim beef...the unfortunate stupid ho...what else? Overall, I like her music, but it's easy to see why ppl don't like her no matter what she does. The album cover is not a big deal. But comparing her to rihanna? No. Rihanna is a real bish.

The bolded..I'm not sure I like her.  She's all over the place.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i think people are expecting better/more from her, you're in kmart, on ellen, you got white babies singing greatest moment alive. she is black at the end of the day, she cant pull the same shiet lady gaga or one of them other crackers pull off and still be in mainstream.

i get what she saying, lady gaga just posted a pic of one her titty balls on instagram, miley cyrus also. if nicki minaj did the same, the internet would explode, so with some of her checks.

I thought it was considered a bad thing to start acting different once you go mainstream. Also this sounds like more respectability politics.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 10:46am
I don't see the problem
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:21am
She cant wear what little booty people wear because it would look provocative. That's the big booty struggle. She should just accept it.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:32am
It's typical behavior ..so meh.not surprising. Her thighs and that azz are a total disconnect. Thats my biggest beef with these azz jobs.
Thick thighs and big azzes go together like pb&j.Get that sh!t togetha
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:42am
She has a valid point.

but IA with sweet n stuff. the white chics she posted just have extended backs. i barely gave it two glances
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 12:51pm
this isnt new though.. 

nicki posted several pics like this.. and im not talking about forever ago during her itty bitty piggy days.. like way more recently.

i think she seems like she has a nice personality but she is all over the place.. multiple personalityish. 

exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 12:54pm
OT...shes so pretty without those ridiculous wigs
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 12:57pm
let shorty do her thingCool
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>