Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nicki Minaj Artwork for Anaconda NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 12:59pm
great minds… 
i was JUST posting those same pics.. plus a few others. 

its her fav pose 
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

this isnt new though.. 

nicki posted several pics like this.. and im not talking about forever ago during her itty bitty piggy days.. like way more recently.

i think she seems like she has a nice personality but she is all over the place.. multiple personalityish. 

She stays posting pics like this, which is why I'm not getting where people are getting the idea that she was "classying it up". She likes showing off her ass.

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:03pm
I thought that she was gonna have a naked black man standing behind her with her shoulder blocking his dyck, and then this huge black snake coming over her shoulder and wrapping around her breast...hmm guess not
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:08pm
Having more meat is going to read as being more sexually explicit than a tiny ass (no matter the race). Isn't that why she pumped her rump in the first place? So that men would find her more sexually attractive? And now she wants people to see her ass the way the see flat rumps? Can you have your cake and eat it too?

Hmm.... that would be an interesting discussion tho. Should large rumps be seen as more sexually explicit than flat backs...?

Should squatting half naked with your legs wide open read the same as standing up half naked?

Hmmmmmm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:11pm
we've had that discussion 1138 times… 

thick girls look slutty in hella things but skinny girls can wear cooch cutters and it just looks diff. 
- that thread -
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:12pm
i dont understand for the life of me why she thinks thats so cute though. 
her ass looks like an elephant 

but hey… men love it. 

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

this isnt new though.. 

nicki posted several pics like this.. and im not talking about forever ago during her itty bitty piggy days.. like way more recently.

i think she seems like she has a nice personality but she is all over the place.. multiple personalityish. 

She stays posting pics like this, which is why I'm not getting where people are getting the idea that she was "classying it up". She likes showing off her ass.

we discussed that pic here

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:21pm
she has improved her body… but that pose does nothing for her imo. i think she'd look so much better if she downgraded her ass some. 

back in these days though Dead

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:25pm
it seems to fluctuate.. 

it was cute here.. 

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 1:31pm
can't wait to see Ellen's version of this one.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic