BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Nicki M tells Hot 97 to STOP playing her

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:53pm
That was some well said shade Derri.LOL
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:59pm
Oh, was it CC?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:03pm
Yes. It was the truth but even I felt butthurted reading it and I wasn't even mentioned. You need to be in NM's inner circle so she can hear the truth more often.LOL
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Yes. It was the truth but even I felt butthurted reading it and I wasn't even mentioned. You need to be in NM's inner circle so she can hear the truth more often.LOL

I'm pretty sure Derri would be fired ASAP and accused of being a hater
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:26pm
I don't like Nicki's music at all and don't care for her as an artist, but she wasn't rude at all she was actually telling the truth. If you do an interview do your research. Don't ask questions about things you don't know about. I can understand neither of those DJs truly like her music, but play it and interviewed her because they have to since she has a fan base out there..but at least respect her enough to do your job. I'd be pissed too..but she sounded pathetic riding ole girl about not buying her perfumeLOL

Edited by khivey - Nov 30 2012 at 11:28pm
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:36pm
I told you guys that she is overly aggressive and beefing with everyone.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:50pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:52pm
Meh she'll be fine. Her stans will buy her music. 
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:58pm
I hope she kept the receipt for the pink Bentley...
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 1:10am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

I don't like Nicki's music at all and don't care for her as an artist, but she wasn't rude at all she was actually telling the truth. If you do an interview do your research. Don't ask questions about things you don't know about. I can understand neither of those DJs truly like her music, but play it and interviewed her because they have to since she has a fan base out there..but at least respect her enough to do your job. I'd be pissed too..but she sounded pathetic riding ole girl about not buying her perfumeLOL

Hot 97 is ridiculous to everyone they interview. Unless you're kissing their a$$, they're quick to go in on people. It's the nature of that radio station in particular. For those unfamiliar, they go through on-air hosts like no body's business.

But to blame everyone but yourself & your own creative team for the failure of your album is ignorant. Hot 97 is an Emmis Comm station, they play what they're told to play, and the label pays enough to the powers that be, that they they play her ad nauseum and invite her to perform at every ratchet event they hold. So, if she's not getting enough "love" in her own city, it's because her music is crap or more likely because you can only remix the same half-a$$ed songs so many times. Sure, hiphop has gotten watered down, but not to THAT extent that people are dumb enough to believe that "Pink Friday Reloaded" is 100% different than the original "Pink Friday".

Sorry to sound bitchy, but when you work with talented artists, and you see someone who has all the opportunities afforded to her who can't seem to get it right, I side eye that hard. Stop blaming the world for your failures, you made a crap album, lots of ppl do - suck it up and get back in the lab and do better next time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>