BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nick Cannon and Mariah getting Messy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:38pm
I knew this would get dirty Im waiting on the rumors of Nick cheating.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Aug 27 2014 at 2:38pm
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:39pm
His public statements (vs. randomness in online posts) have been Mariah was - down to earth, an angel, Nick didn't cheat, they needed to spend more time together and he hopes they work things out. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

If a husband tells his wife not to have an abortion, and she it anyways, what should that man do?

Here a thing, if a husband wants to have ten children and his wife only wants two children then what should that man do?

He said that the questions were found in his Christian book, “The Calling: How To Discover Your Calling In Three Days

Sounds like a Christian book Steve Harvey studiedLOL
Y'all better get this book!

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:44pm
He's actually suggesting that Nick found Mariah's body repulsive. How Christian of him.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:46pm
Hush Kfoxx ^^^ I will stick with my King James Bible .
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 5:23pm
I hope they work it out, seperate households raising kids can be done but really you need two to make them for a reason
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

His questions are suspect.  Plus his questions are all one-sided. As if a man's point a view is all that matters......FOH.

If you're married then your husbands opinions on those things would def matter. 

I didnt see it as a gender issue just big marital conflit questions.

Plus he is kin to Nick of course he is gonna speak on Nick's behalf

Apparently you didn't READ the entire sentence.  I SAID AS IF A MAN'S POINT OF VIEW IS ALL THAT MATTERS.  In a marriage, a husband's views is not what all that matters in a relationship.  BOTH the husband and wife's views count in a marriage.  So the father is wrong and along with your last post.

I'm married and I have been married for many years.  In my marriage, both mine and my husband's views and opinions count......equally.  So I think you need to rethink your post and I really hope that you don't have that type of thinking in your relationships because you're really not doing yourself any favors.  

Girl bye.

I didn't take it as a gender issue.
He's related to Nick of course he will take Nick's side.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:02pm
so Mariah is divorcing him because of the dad.
I'd hate having him as a FIL.

thankful that my FIL was awesome. Miss him. RIP

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 27 2014 at 7:03pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:12pm
HE KNOWS DAMN WELL NOBODY IS GOING TO BELIEVE THOSE QUESTIONS WERE FROM A BOOK LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:33pm
I hope she drags his ass.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>