Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Nick Cannon and Mariah getting Messy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nick Cannon and Mariah getting Messy
    Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:50am

Nick Cannon’s Father Comes For Mariah

Comments: 4  | Leave A Comment
By Jade Earle, Hello Beautiful

2012 Halo Awards - Show

While many of us are still wondering what happened between Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey to cause them to separate, Nick’s father, James Cannon, has his own theory about what happened and isn’t shy about sending subliminal shots on social media.

MUST SEE: Nick Cannon Reportedly Left Mariah Carey For Well Being Of The Kids

It looks like he’s blaming Mariah for the end of their union. He wrote this on Facebook:

Here a thing to talk about if the wife love sex and the man can’t stand making love to her. What should that women do?

Heres a thing, if the husband say no lies, and the wife lies all the time, what should that man do?

Here a thing, if the wife put on 200 pounds and the husband like a nice slim wife what should that man do?

If a husband tells his wife not to have an abortion, and she it anyways, what should that man do?

Here a thing, if a husband wants to have ten children and his wife only wants two children then what should that man do?

But, you know if Mariah doesn’t take any mess, her fans certainly don’t. After fans slammed James for coming at Mariah, he deleted the questions before posting a long explanation. He said that the questions were found in his Christian book, “The Calling: How To Discover Your Calling In Three Days.”

Here’s James’ response:

SO CHECK MY RECORD I STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE BUSINESS, EVEN MY OWN SONS. PLEASE FORGIVE ME TO THOSE THAT MAY HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD MY QUESTION FROM MY BOOK THE CALLING ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS, WITHFATHER AND SON, ABOUTMOTHERS AND THEIR GIRLS AND THE CALLING OF A HUSBAND AND THE CALLING OF A WIFE.

Oh, OK.

mariah

Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:57am
it's true he us not a nice person. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:40pm

If a husband tells his wife not to have an abortion, and she it anyways, what should that man do?

Here a thing, if a husband wants to have ten children and his wife only wants two children then what should that man do?

He said that the questions were found in his Christian book, “The Calling: How To Discover Your Calling In Three Days

Edited by india100 - Aug 27 2014 at 2:09pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:48pm
^^ MC is of a certain age so that has to be B.S. 

I don't see her having abortions or consenting to having a boat load of kids. 
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:51pm

His questions are suspect.  Plus his questions are all one-sided. As if a man's point a view is all that matters......FOH.

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:51pm
Now I see where Nick gets his big mouth from
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

His questions are suspect.  Plus his questions are all one-sided. As if a man's point a view is all that matters......FOH.

If you're married then your husbands opinions on those things would def matter. 

I didnt see it as a gender issue just big marital conflit questions.
Plus he is kin to Nick of course he is gonna speak on Nick's behalf

Edited by jonesable - Aug 27 2014 at 1:54pm
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

If you're married then your husbands opinions on those things would def matter. 

I didnt see it as a gender issue just big marital conflit questions.
Plus he is kin to Nick of course he is gonna speak on Nick's behalf

Apparently you didn't READ the entire sentence.  I SAID AS IF A MAN'S POINT OF VIEW IS ALL THAT MATTERS.  In a marriage, a husband's views is not what all that matters in a relationship.  BOTH the husband and wife's views count in a marriage.  So the father is wrong and along with your last post.

I'm married and I have been married for many years.  In my marriage, both mine and my husband's views and opinions count......equally.  So I think you need to rethink your post and I really hope that you don't have that type of thinking in your relationships because you're really not doing yourself any favors.  

Edited by Ds2nice - Aug 27 2014 at 2:14pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:12pm
Damn, pops is throwing it all out there. Cotdamn. 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:29pm
what does the question about weight have to do with a christian book?
that sonofabytch lying.
team mariah. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic