BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nice places to move near on in ATL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice places to move near on in ATL
    Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 5:46pm
I randomly want to move near or in ATL in December/January.

I prefer a condo near restaurants and shopping. A good, safe neighborhood. Rent up to $1500.

Actually, any place in the US....I've been in FL all my life and I just want a change.

I have a husband and small child if that matters.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 5:54pm
Lithonia, Ga

It's 30-45 mins outside of ATL
Beautiful houses and apartments with lake views and shopping areas around
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 5:55pm
17th street or brookhaven would be a good option also.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:07pm
Vinings. Kennesaw. 
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:12pm
Perimeter Center
Buckhead
Brookhaven
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:13pm
I'd go with the brookhaven area as well

Or Dunwoody 

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 07 2014 at 6:15pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:21pm
"Actually, any place in the US....I've been in FL all my life and I" just want a change

I miss my home in Augusta . The homes near the masters are large and beautiful . You can rent or purchase a nice house in your price range.
Try to avoid homes with a lake in the backyard. Snakes will make you move fast .

I lived in over 25 states due to employment , but Everett Washington and Houston Texas felt like Heaven . GL       

Edited by india100 - Jul 07 2014 at 6:21pm
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

Perimeter Center
Buckhead
Brookhaven

+ sandy springs
+ roswell if you want to be further out
+ midtown is nice
+ howell mill rd area
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:42pm
Thanks guys. This is all so much. I'm even looking at Europe now. We just have to be near a le cordon bleu!!!!!!! Any of you ever lived or lives in Europe?
dazed& View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dazed& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Vinings. Kennesaw. 
i second vinings. I just moved here a few months ago and I love it. Its 12 minutes from downtown, but has none of the unfavorable things that come with living close to/ in a major city. I got a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bth townhouse in a nice, quiet complex for less than $1000/ month. The crime rate is crazy low for an area so close to Atlanta. The area consists of alot of shopping and office parks are well as outdoor recreation (trail/parks)since its so close to the chattahoochee river. 

I grew up in lithonia. The area is inexpensive and you can get a good place to live for cheap, but I wouldn't recommend living there if you have kids or are planning to start a family. The school system is terrible (went there K-9th grade until I started going to a school in North Dekalb county) and a lot of the people there are ratchet as hell. A ratchet suburb is a pretty accurate description. I see this mostly with the younger people though. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic