Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Nice places to move near on in ATL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by dazed& dazed& wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Vinings. Kennesaw. 
i second vinings. I just moved here a few months ago and I love it. Its 12 minutes from downtown, but has none of the unfavorable things that come with living close to/ in a major city. I got a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bth townhouse in a nice, quiet complex for less than $1000/ month. The crime rate is crazy low for an area so close to Atlanta. The area consists of alot of shopping and office parks are well as outdoor recreation (trail/parks)since its so close to the chattahoochee river. 

I grew up in lithonia. The area is inexpensive and you can get a good place to live for cheap, but I wouldn't recommend living there if you have kids or are planning to start a family. The school system is terrible (went there K-9th grade until I started going to a school in North Dekalb county) and a lot of the people there are ratchet as hell. A ratchet suburb is a pretty accurate description. I see this mostly with the younger people though. 
ok so vinings sounds cool.....i'm assuming your 2nd paragraph is about Lithonia.
Sponsored Links

bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:23pm
also, do any of you know any physician assistants in the area or people that are in school for pa?
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:19pm
I hear clayton county is really good
anywhere off old national is your best bet
the Cleveland ave area is an up and coming buppie area as well
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:24pm
hell nawl to Clayton county ...but they are getting Marta train service.  I can't believe gwinnett doesn't have it.
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I hear clayton county is really good
anywhere off old national is your best bet
the Cleveland ave area is an up and coming buppie area as well

LOL, all of these places are hood for the most part.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:26pm
I love these threads.Thumbs Up

We really need to have a relocation thread in TTT. That 'other' site had a nice one.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:38pm
Blackchyna tryna get ppl robbed then laced with a quick weave. Every place in blacs paragraph is hood as hayell. They still eat nowalaters. 
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:40pm
What's the rent for Vinings area?..I might check that out when I can finally move out

I thinking a townhome
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:17pm
Depending upon what you are looking for as it relates to culture. Seattle Washington is a fantastic place to live and raise a family. I live between Seattle ( I live in the city) and Atlanta and the Vinings area or downtown Decatur are great places to live. When I first purchased a home in Georgia I moved to Conyers but after getting to know Georgia, I chose To move to the Vinings area.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:04pm
What is this Vinnings area that you all speak of? 1000 for a 2bed, 2.5 bth townhouse? I pay 1100 for a 2 bed 1 bath apartment. Don't move to Alpharetta, there is no bang for your buck and too many Whites.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic