Nexxus Pro-Mend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Emily Loretta View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Emily Loretta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nexxus Pro-Mend
    Posted: Mar 17 2012 at 6:50pm
I just started it today, so I can't speak to it's mending abilities yet because THANKFULLY I have no split end after I BC'ed so I hoping to use this as more of a prevention technique more then anything because I know my hair is split end proned, so hopefully I can stop it before it starts! =D Anyways if anyone has used the line, let me know how it's going for you. I know it's relatively new and alot of people don't think you can mend split ends like that but I'ma give it a try anyways 
Sponsored Links

Ms. Tiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Tiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2012 at 11:39pm
It glued all of my hair together and I ended up losing an inch of hair. The company sent me a refund for the set I purchased and I would stay away from that stuff.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily Loretta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 5:34am
I want to get another bottle of Nexxus Pro-Mend! I absolutely loved it, I actually got other products from that line to use. I actually mended my split end back together! If I even got a glance of a split end all I had to do was put it out and BAM the split end was gone. I'm currently using a Simple Reggie (10 or less products a month) and I don't want to add something I can't get readily. But goodness I need to find something like it! 
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:24pm
what do you mean by put it out?
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:25pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily Loretta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:42am
Originally posted by yahya yahya wrote:

It's just a term where I'm from. The product is really good though. Highly recommended.
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Ms. Tiki Ms. Tiki wrote:

It glued all of my hair together and I ended up losing an inch of hair. The company sent me a refund for the set I purchased and I would stay away from that stuff.

wow! I'm sorry to here that, but that sounds crazy! how exactly did it look like being all glued together?
itsaplane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsaplane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:51am
Yeah, I've only had good experiences with this stuff. My stylist told me she was surprised I didn't have any split ends (even tho my hair is a little damaged) and I told her it was because of the nexxus... 

Sorry to hear about yours breaking like that :(
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 9:53pm
I bought and tried this two weeks ago. it made my hair feel very smooth and my hair still feels smoother than it was before using it. when I first used it I didn't see any split ends, but now I'm seeing them again. I think I have to use it more often.
pinkness27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkness27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 1:27am
This made my split ends more noticeable and really dry/rough. It smelled really good though. I ended up returning it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic