hello, thanks for the responses.
1. the oil i use is pure lite moisturizing oil. it contains mink oil and jojoba oil plus vitamins and sunscreen. and the hair really needs sunscreen. this product is buy lady renee. u can get it through a beauticain that sell it. i use this on my hair everyday. i how started using this is by a lsay in atlanta that use to do my sisters hair. her hair is down to her tailbone. she told us to use this everyday and not to put to much stress on our hair. her and her daughters hair is very long. i have been a faithfull user of it for a 1 1/2 now. my hair was at my shoulders when i was 20 and now it is 2-3 inches past my bra strap and am 22 yrs of age now. my hair is much heathier. but its not just the oil.
2. cutiet i wear my ponytail until the next time i wash it wich is a week. i do moistureize my ends. i have to our my hair will begain to et dry. i also use humectress as a leave in conditoner as well. i only use a little bet though. not that much. humctress really does stop the breakage and makes the hair soft and moisturize as well. the conditoner and shampoo you are using now is great for moisture. that is autually the nexssus moisturizing program your using.
3. her are some great nexxsus products that i use that work great for my hair.
humectress moisturizing conditoner-- great for dry hair (which mines was) also helps prevent breakage.
thrapee shampoo- great for moisture as well.
assure replenishing shampoo--helps hair maintain health by infusing tha hairshaft with an abundance of nutirents
boitin oil shampoo-- this is my favorite. i think the majority of us can use this which i have also. this is for those of us who hair has been damage by perms and hair color. this shampoo puts the elasticty back in the hair and stops breakage and split ends. and it smells really good.
ensure acidifying conditoner and detangler--promotes smooth tangle free hair. i put this on my hair before i even wash it. i take my hair down. apply this conditioner and sit under the dry with shower cap on for 10 min. this is to get the hair strong before washing. my hair tends to shed our something if it gets to dirty. than i wash it with one of the shampoos i named and i always use the humectress. i part my hair in sections apply the humtress to the hair and scalp. i comp the condtioner through the hair. i set back under the dryer for 15 min. when i wash it out my hair is sooooo soft and easy to manage.
4. always part the hair in sections when combing the hair while wet. and always comb from the bottom up. i also use panten setting lotion spray. it helps with easy combing.
5. if any of u use the nexxsus emergencee conditoner-- which is a very concentrated protien condtioner make sure you use a cream moisturizing condtioner like humectress after it. that product is very concentrated and should not be use on a daily basis.
6.kerphix comdtioner--- is use for deep condtioning. this is really good. i use this before i get my touch up. i also use it once a month.
all these products i have and do use. they work great for my hair. my hair has come a long way. my hair has been damaged, cut and all of the above. both me and my sister. our hair has grown alot. i will try to set up a web page so u can see that am not bs u. i dont have one of this camera things on my computer so i will have to do it another way.
TIP!!!!! i didn't know this. do u know why most of our "kitchen area" is short in the back? because our beauticians do not wash the back as good as the rest of the hair. so residue from the perm sits back there for up to 24 hrs which kills the hair and which keeps it short in the back. when i get my 2 touch ups i always make my beautician wash the "kitchen" even more. it works. its growing with the rest of my hair now