Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - News Host Holly Morris - The N*_ger Inauguration?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

News Host Holly Morris - The N*_ger Inauguration?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:13pm
Is that chest hair I see in that pic?? Dead
Sponsored Links

Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:32pm
She was thinking, "I can't believe I have to talk about this Ni**er's Inaugaration". Unfortunately for her, the word slipped out by mistake.

Edited by Wynter - Jan 18 2013 at 2:33pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:55pm
She is fired now right?

What's the news stations fb page? Just curious to see how they are handling it or do they need a push in the right direction.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

She is fired now right?

What's the news stations fb page? Just curious to see how they are handling it or do they need a push in the right direction.

https://www.facebook.com/myfoxdc
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:26pm
LOL white people are so stupid.
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

She is fired now right?

https://www.facebook.com/myfoxdc

One of the comments:
"You people really need to learn how to get the weather right! My child was dismissed from school 2 hours early for what? So that you can say we are getting 6 inches of snow and in all reality get nothing? It's all about politics and business, to get people out to spend money on snow shovels, salt, and food that they probably didn't need and spend the money we worked so hard for just to boost the "economy", or to help pay for things that don't benefit us people at all.. Thank god I knew not to go out and spend but sorry for those who did. I wish I could get a job that pays 120,000 a year and do it wrong every day and not get fired."
Lmao
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:32pm
From the FB page: "im a huge fan of Fox5.... But after holly morris slipped up and use the N word on live tv it says alot bout how she really feel about our president. I dont care how many black hands she shake or how long she's been with the fox5 team.... To say the word N***r is already offensive, but to use it while speaking about the Inauguration made it even more offencive because our president is BLACK.... you all can sit back and try to sweep it under the rug but the fact is SHE SAID IT and her apologie this morning didnt mean anything because first thing first she didn't/couldn't admit that the word slipped out... She claim to have said something else... Holly can play with yall intelligences but she play with mines..."

Unhappy

But yeah, other people have commented on her stupidity too. Thanks for the link tatee!!
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:42pm
CACs gonna CAC

my baby boo Allison Seymour is always looking good

jr.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:45pm
I would say that she was tongue tied, unfortunately I know white women better than that.Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12