Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Newbies Beware!! Fake production pics on sites

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbies Beware!! Fake production pics on sites
    Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 4:27am
OK, Maybe i am repeating something that many already know but for the new people just venturing into buying hair...

I have made an observation i wish to share with you..... In this day and age of internet stores do not be fooled by pictures of the companies factory workers hard at work, we all already know about stock unit pictures smh.

We all know that China has different laws on advertising and copyright when it comes to trade and correct use of images but  i have been utilising my RIGHT CLICK button on all pictures i come across on company websites claiming to have a large factory etc.... and my finding is that many do not own the factory they claim or that the factory is indeed the same one used by hundreds of sellers and there fore the various prices you come across are inflated compared to other sellers using the same exact factory. doing research

USE your right click people and select google search image... in many cases you can see that multiple stores use the same images of "Workers" in their "Factories" when the truth is the seller has only just opened up an Ali account and in actual fact has NO FACTORY they are just selling ( often the cheap hair crappy hair) from the main players in the industry.

Just my advice.... 
Sponsored Links

Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:24am
Thx... Smh!
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:38am
Thanks for letting us know london! I usually tineye pics...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic