Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
trinastresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trinastresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie
    Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:49pm
Hello Ladies! (and gents, if any)

My Name is Katrina, I am from London.

My hair goal is to have HEALTHY long (mid back - 12inch) length hair. I last relaxed my hair in October 13 and I am stretching it until July using weaves and twists. In all honesty I am not sure if I am going to relax again, or if I will texlax -semi relax instead of a bone straight relaxer. I am so bored of my hair being straight with no body.

I am here for support on my hair journey I guess. I always eavesdrop on this forum and get good advice, so thought i would join you guys and benefit from your experience and wisdom, and give my experiences where i can.

Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:56pm
Welcome to BHM and have a thick skin and don't take anything personal.  Also make good use of the search tool or use the keyword blackhairmedia and whatever you are looking for if you decide to use a search engine like google or bing.
trinastresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trinastresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 2:58am
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Welcome to BHM and have a thick skin and don't take anything personal.  Also make good use of the search tool or use the keyword blackhairmedia and whatever you are looking for if you decide to use a search engine like google or bing.

I will be sure to thicken my skin. And I have noticed people a bit annoyed rewriting posts, but it's like that in a lot of forums, I find it annoying too.

Do people respond to newbies much in here? I do want to continue/bump posts but not getting responses enter thick skin.
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 5:48pm
nice to meet you! sometimes i'm not in here consistently, and other times i'm all over the board but it's always great to meet new people here. i hope you find what you need here and stick around to share your wisdom with all the rest of us. i want to grow my hair to WL. midback for me would be about 18 inches lol 
i'm natural but as you've probly figured out there's plenty of info around for relaxed ladies, which is why i really like this board. you get the best of both worlds and there's no one on here (to my knowledge) who'll try to make you feel bad for doing whatever you want with your hair. :D
it's cool you're from London! 
daniel19056 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel19056 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 5:02am
hello!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply