Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedNewbie to Bobbi Boss Indiremi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
toya1014 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie to Bobbi Boss Indiremi
    Posted: Aug 31 2010 at 11:30am
I just purchased 2 packs of the Bobbi Boss Indiremi natural yaki hair in a 1b. I heard so many good reviews on the hair I figure I would give it a try but I have a couple questions since I am new to all of this. I am going on a cruise and plan to do alot of water activities and wanted to know if ocean water will mess with the hair.  The natural yaki is straight but after it is washed does it wave up at all? I really wanted the ocean wave but the store only had it in 18 inch and I just wanted 14 inch. Will this be good for this type of vacation? I originally bought Milky Way wet and wavy but after talking so some people they said that was not good hair and it will tangle really bad. Any suggestions would help. Thanks Wink
Sponsored Links

Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2010 at 12:04pm
honestly the indi remi yaki did tangle and shed on me, however it is better quality than milky way. good luck
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2010 at 12:37pm
i wore this hair on my vaca to st. thomas earlier this yr. i did beach runs EVERYDAY, jetski, pools and everything else to do and it held up great. All i did was braid my hair into two pigtails before going into the water and as soon as i get back to my hotel i shampoo'd and conditioned and let air dry! all this was the first 2 weeks of my install i kept the hair in 3 months after. i did have shedding though but it wasnt all out terrible.(i cut my wefts and sew'd through them-pre bhm) and no it will not wave up its straight hair. although u can put it in a bun or two at night and that will create some beach waves for u.
QueenC View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2010 at 3:24pm
I liked this hair when I first tried it but if you want hair that waves up when you wash it you may wanna give virgin indian straight hair a try. Wash it good after getting in the water and drench it in water before you go into the ocean. Hth
FutureMrs@1016 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2010 at 5:19pm
Its been 3weeks since i had my install and it still does look and feel wonderful. This is high quality beauty supply hair especially for the priceConfused!!!..But mines dont shed or tangle at all due to me putting no products on or in the hair. I do use sweet almond oil on my hair to keep it moisturized daily. As far as does this natural wave up..NO..once u wash it from its style its back to bone straight..not a bad thing.like the pther girl said opt for some inidan hair..being a recent buyer it is extremely beautiful and once wet it does create a soft wave pattern. Hope this helps someWink
toya1014 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2010 at 6:14pm
Thanks ladies! I am thinking that I will try the supply store again and see when their ocean wave will be in. I don't really want to do to much to my hair while on vacation so that is why I kind of wanted that option to wear it wavy or staight. If they dont have it then I have no choice but to keep the hair I have. I have heard really good reviews on this hair so I am not worried about that but what should I use so that it does not go flat in the Miami weather. I leave in 2 weeks for Mimia to catch my ship and I know it will be hot as crap out there. Any suggestions on what I can use to keep any curls that I might put in the hair when I style it. Thanks everyone againSmile
bkt2004 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2010 at 9:17am
Has anyone used the Fine silky version of IndiRemi? If so how is it? I've used IndiRemi before but I think it was another kind, it was straight but i don't think it was the natural yaky.

Also I was wanting to get a waved curly look similar to what Cat from bad girls club wears and since this would be my first waved weave, would it be best to try out the Ocean Wave or French Wave? I'm a little suspect to this because the models hair looks terrible on the site...

(I put this in the reg weave section but the thread was kind of old) thanks!
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2010 at 2:22pm
I love the fine and silky version. I have reused my fine and silky 3-4 times and it's still good. It
's in my emergency install stash. :)
diamond33 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2010 at 8:48pm
I have the bobbi boss yaki installed in now for 1mth abs. luvvvvvvvvvv this hair. Decided to try it bcuz I wanted my hair cut into layers and didn't want to buy Virgin straight hair and cut it up. But so far, minimal shedding and tangling. Next venture..... Malaysian or Brazailian curly.
nikkinakt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2010 at 9:19pm
i bought some last year in an 18'' straight and my stylst washed it one week later and it matted up into a big ball! i took the hair out soon afterwards bc it kept tangling and it was just awful. I, personally, will never buy this hair again!!! now i  purchase indian virgin or cambodian from the internet now. that BSS hair is just as high and not as great as the hair i've ordered from the internet
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic