Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New years resolutions 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Dress and act more feminine.
Smile more.
Only eat salad at school/Bring food to school.

how do you dress or act now?
How I dress most of the time:
Converses/Combat boots
Jeans
Band t-shirt
All Black
Maybe feminine isn't  the right word. I want to dress in more colors...which I associate with femininity.

How I act:
Serious...serious...Stern Smile  I need to act fun and flirty.

Eh, I think I'll be okay.  I need to wear more color though.

do you usually wear makeup?

are your clothes really loose? If they are, maybe wearing more form fitting clothing would get you the look you want if you don't care for dresses and skirts.

why do you feel you need to act fun/flirty?
Sponsored Links

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Has anyone got a fitness goal..

i wanna go from 140 pounds to 120/125. 
I want to go from 145 to 130 for now.  Then creep into 125.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:19pm
ladybird, jess and others...how you gonna achieve the weight loss? Are ya'll going to the gym/exercise dvd?

i'm gonna do all of jillian michaels in rotation with a spot of running on weekends.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:22pm
Treat myself to a nice expensive bag or shoes every few months. I work hard enough to splurge a couple of times on myself.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:23pm
oh and have any of you measured your body fat? According to the machine thing i was on i'm 40% fat......meaning 60% muscle and everything else. I really need to get down to at least 30 though. 
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Dress and act more feminine.
Smile more.
Only eat salad at school/Bring food to school.

how do you dress or act now?
How I dress most of the time:
Converses/Combat boots
Jeans
Band t-shirt
All Black
Maybe feminine isn't  the right word. I want to dress in more colors...which I associate with femininity.

How I act:
Serious...serious...Stern Smile  I need to act fun and flirty.

Eh, I think I'll be okay.  I need to wear more color though.

do you usually wear makeup? No.

are your clothes really loose? Nope.  If they are, maybe wearing more form fitting clothing would get you the look you want if you don't care for dresses and skirts.  I would feel fine wearing dresses and skirts.  I just don't have the shoes to go with it.  I'm in college btw.

why do you feel you need to act fun/flirty?  I want to be approachable.  I want friends. Cry  People always try to act like they are my friend just for the grades (I don't help them so...) or the temporary company.  Then, I could go through all winter/summer break and not hear from anyone.  
 IDT anything is wrong with me.  I probably shouldn't change the way I act normally because then I'll attract people for the wrong reasons/me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:27pm

ladybird, jess and others...how you gonna achieve the weight loss? Are ya'll going to the gym/exercise dvd?

i'm gonna do all of jillian michaels in rotation with a spot of running on weekends.

http://www.bodyrock.tv/ the workouts are short but intense. I did them to get down from 175 to 157 before I got prego and really liked it.

I also have jillian but the workouts are so no frills I can't do them day in/day out. I have some other dvds to use (zumba/hip hop abs)

also plan to start running.

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:29pm

I'm going to do a low carb diet plan, green smoothies, and eating healthy.

I'm going to also try to do Insanity...try. I also have a bike and a stationary bike.  I'll use the SB now and bike outside when it's warmer.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:30pm
@ jess, i'm dyin @ that drake gif.

i wish i had suggestions on the friends thing, i had the same problems when i was in college.

as for the shoes, you could look at secondhand places and slowly replace them with better quality shoes. other, more fashionable members than me may have better suggestions though.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:32pm
Thanks Ladybird^^^
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic