New vendor that caters to natural hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:20am
They are walking a very fine line with calling the hair virgin...
Like most vendors they don't considering steaming hair something that makes the hair
no longer virgin.

Their description says "100% Pure Virgin Hair made to blend with kinky curly natural tresses.

Pure = No chemicals

Made= Processed

This company knows exactly what they're doing.

They tiptoed around saying that it was steam processed hair. & to be perfectly honest I don't believe all these companies are just using steam/ water to process the hair.
Sponsored Links

blknqt123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blknqt123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:57am
My sister in law has tried this hair and to be honest, I didn't see much difference than buying KC off aliexpress. Don't get me wrong the hair was nice, but not for what she paid for it.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

They are walking a very fine line with calling the hair virgin...
Like most vendors they don't considering steaming hair something that makes the hair
no longer virgin.

Their description says "100% Pure Virgin Hair made to blend with kinky curly natural tresses.

Pure = No chemicals

Made= Processed

This company knows exactly what they're doing.

They tiptoed around saying that it was steam processed hair. & to be perfectly honest I don't believe all these companies are just using steam/ water to process the hair.

That is because they probably aren't. Its been revealed here that they are often using steam/heat in addition to a perm solution. They conveniently leave out the addition of perm solution to make it sound more natural.
Hotlanta Peach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Hotlanta Peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:50pm
I CANNOT GET ON THIS BANDWAGON. IT COSTS TOO MUCH AND DOESNT LOOK ANY DIFFERENT THAT OTHER KC THAT I'VE SEEN.

FOR INSTANCE HC'S NATURAL IS GREAT AND COSTS LESS.  AAMH TOO.  MODEL MODEL JERRI CURL DOES THE TRICK TOO.

NOW RIGHT NOW, I HAVE IN A KC FROM HARLEM 125...THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT HARLEM 125.  ITS CALLED SAMBA CURL AND IT IS SO NATURAL AND SOFT AND DOESNT SHED LIKE A SICK CAT. I SAW IT AS A LOCAL BSS AND WAS LIKE HMMM, THIS LOOKS AIGHT. BOUGHT IT PREPPED IT AND MADE A WIG AND FOOLED EVERYBODY.  I HAVE SOME SEWN IN RIGHT NOW AND LOVE IT AND IT DID NOT BREAK MY WALLET.

NOT KNOCKIN THEIR HUSTLE AT ALL...THEY FIND A DEMAND AND THEY SUPPLY. BUT AT THAT PRICE? NAW...NOT FOR ME. IJS. Smile
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Hotlanta Peach Hotlanta Peach wrote:

I CANNOT GET ON THIS BANDWAGON. IT COSTS TOO MUCH AND DOESNT LOOK ANY DIFFERENT THAT OTHER KC THAT I'VE SEEN.

FOR INSTANCE HC'S NATURAL IS GREAT AND COSTS LESS.  AAMH TOO.  MODEL MODEL JERRI CURL DOES THE TRICK TOO.

NOW RIGHT NOW, I HAVE IN A KC FROM HARLEM 125...THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT HARLEM 125.  ITS CALLED SAMBA CURL AND IT IS SO NATURAL AND SOFT AND DOESNT SHED LIKE A SICK CAT. I SAW IT AS A LOCAL BSS AND WAS LIKE HMMM, THIS LOOKS AIGHT. BOUGHT IT PREPPED IT AND MADE A WIG AND FOOLED EVERYBODY.  I HAVE SOME SEWN IN RIGHT NOW AND LOVE IT AND IT DID NOT BREAK MY WALLET.

NOT KNOCKIN THEIR HUSTLE AT ALL...THEY FIND A DEMAND AND THEY SUPPLY. BUT AT THAT PRICE? NAW...NOT FOR ME. IJS. Smile

word.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:04pm
imo, that hair on the main page of the website is not an undetectable, natural texture. I often wear afro extension hair that matches 4c, but I am not impressed with their afro hair nor the kc. the web designer did a lovely job with the site.
Hotlanta Peach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hotlanta Peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:42pm

NOW, IF YOU WANT SOME SERIOUS 4C HAIR THAT WILL LOOK OH SO NATURAL, TRY THIS IN AT LEAST 10".  IT IS FROM HISANDHER.COM.  THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS, TRIED TRUSTED AND TRUE, AND NOT ABOUT THE OKEE DOKE. 

YOU WIL GET THE BOMB TWIST OUT OR BANTU KNOW OUT. Wink  IT MAY LOOK FUNNY HERE BUT COMBED OUT WITH PRODUCT IT WORKS. NO ONE WILL DOUBT...
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:09pm
Yes, that looks very real. Is it easy to wash &  does it comb thru well when wet when conditioning?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:15pm

NOW, IF YOU WANT SOME SERIOUS 4C HAIR THAT WILL LOOK OH SO NATURAL, TRY THIS IN AT LEAST 10".  IT IS FROM HISANDHER.COM.  THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS, TRIED TRUSTED AND TRUE, AND NOT ABOUT THE OKEE DOKE. 

YOU WIL GET THE BOMB TWIST OUT OR BANTU KNOW OUT. Wink  IT MAY LOOK FUNNY HERE BUT COMBED OUT WITH PRODUCT IT WORKS. NO ONE WILL DOUBT...

I have that site bookmarked. That hair looks really natural.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:39am

Their prices confuse me.

It sucks that y'all don't like the kinky in the OP. I think it's some of the most beautiful hair I've ever seen...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic