BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New vendor that caters to natural hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

Author
LindseyJ88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LindseyJ88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:24am
I think this website is really pretty and nice.. Its always nice to see girls from the DMV represent, however, I agree the introductory price is a little steep for something that hasn't been proven yet. Not to say that it won't be proven because I am hoping for the best. The hair looks gorgeous..
The only factor that concerns me, is after reading the delivery time information under the "length chart&delivery information", it is stated that items that are on "pre-order" will be shipped out 7-10 business days after payment confirmation. This concerns me because the paragraph also states that if the product is "in stock" it will be shipped out in 1-2 days. So Im concerned that they don't have any product and will be taking my money and going to order me some alibaba/ali express hair..which personally I can gamble away my own money. Idk thats the only thing that makes me concerned..
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:30am
It is expensive...but one bundle would probably be sufficient, no?
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:24am
Looks nice,might be a little to kinky for my taste though.Might try it on a upart though.
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:29am
Website looks good!pretty hair!
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:21am
So do you guys think it would be wiser to order from a CV on the cheap? Is this an easily duped texture?
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:38am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

It is expensive...but one bundle would probably be sufficient, no?

I'm assuming. Like bobraz
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:39am
If you are the vendor and u are reading this. Holla at me if u want someone to test ur hair. I'm natchal/texlaxed. But still have kinky hair. Holla !

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:59am
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

If you are the vendor and u are reading this. Holla at me if u want someone to test ur hair. I'm natchal/texlaxed. But still have kinky hair. Holla !

Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

+1 and I'm in the DMV, so...
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:52pm
I know one of the girls involved in this project

I believe the vendor may be direct from India. I say this because the chic traveled around through India for a little over a year and recently came back to the states.

I wouldn't buy only because my CV's KC is top notch for 1/4 this price, but I hope they do great things and the quality is good.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic