Perfect Hair Collection

New vendor that caters to natural hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Napp View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Napp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New vendor that caters to natural hair
    Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:58pm

I saw this on another forum and I just had to see what you ladies think of this

the company is called Heat Free Hair Movement

http://heatfreehair.com/

the hair was made so naturals could have hair that blends without using heat. how is this hair different from getting a custom CV kinky curly? Where are my weave experts at?!?

It really sounds like a good idea. i find that alot of vendors dont really go past 3b/c curls.

Is anyone willing to test this hair out?

Sponsored Links

Mrs.DOS1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.DOS1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:28pm
That for kinks looks nice, but I'm scared. My hair is definitely not blending with a custom kinky curly. I need something coarser than any kc I've seen to date, but those kinks look like they could get unruly fast! They should have a "how to care for this hair" section
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 6:56am
Nice looking but I would be so afraid of the tangles. I am not that great at caring for my own hair. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:08am
Pretty but wayyyy too expensiveDead
Tanzi2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanzi2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:07am
It's pretty, but IA that it seems oo expensive.
Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:18am
I have some from the BSS that looks the same..an acts pretty denetly...and yes what you've said about the tangling is fiercely true.  The process to get it that curly can make it the "devil" to maintain...I'd have to live in or around enough sisters that wouldn't mind helping detangle and braid that stuff back up every Saturday morning.'sides it's very expensive (as someonementioned)..No thanks..I'll keep struggling with my own!!
izzymac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote izzymac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 12:16pm
At least the website is clean and professional looking. It's more than what can be said for many vendors as of late.
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 4:56pm
Umm starting at $129.99?????

But I have yet to find a texture that will match my 4b/4c texture

Someone is going to have to figure out the vendor ... Knowing bhm I'm sure it's in the works.. Lol
nappyface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 6:18pm
crazy prices ... but pretty
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 6:44pm
Wow!  thanks for posting, OP.. the hair is very pretty..Smile  It's great to see that we have so many more hair texture choices these days.  We've come a long way.

i'll have to stick to my $39.99 HH wig that balls up in the back, occasionally during working hours or my workout.Ouch

When it gets unruly in the kitchen at the end of the day, i just take it off, spritz with conditioner, put it back on, and keep it moving.  Pulling my natural hair while trying to detangle the weave is non-existent.  I didn't realize i had been doing that in the past.

As someone else posted, it would be cool if they also had a "weave maintenance" section on that website.  I had a devil of a time detangling my AAMH.com (All About My Hair) Kinky curly hair back in the day.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>