Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Vendor, Density, texture... I need a new wig
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

New Vendor, Density, texture... I need a new wig

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
I Love MIMI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Love MIMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Vendor, Density, texture... I need a new wig
    Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:24pm
Darn Zara Wigs, Has this beautiful malaysian lite yaki full lace wig for sale. The only problem is I need a custom wig... Circ is 19 inches. 

I'm a faithful customer of Lydia and I only get Chinese Virgin from her ( silky ).
I need some advice on a good CV that sells Malaysian or Mangolian hair. This time I want to purchase my 2nd lite Yaki wig.  I'm not a big fan of Yaki hair, the last one I ordered was too dam course. It was Chinese lite yaki.
1-Also I'm having an issue with density... please see below... It seems VERY off. I hate thick hair and it does not look good on me at all!

2-Those little fly away hairs are getting on my dam nerve... what can I do about those. I had some many the last time I could not even part the wig or wear it up in a bun 

I'm trying to place the order today... Can someone please help.
Or maybe I should stick with the Chinese silky ! Blah blah blah

Density

1-Front Hairline -70-75%- Please see hair line photo

2-Temples-65%-70%

3 & 5-Top and Crown -80%-90% Gradually Fading.

4-Sides-85%-90%

6-Nape-85%-90%

Sponsored Links

Bre. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bre. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 3:24pm
Try Rex, but since its a custom it will most likely get held up in their upcoming holiday.  
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:19pm
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Malaysian lite yaki and Burmese lite yaki Chinese is a little too course for me and Mongolian is soft and fly away like Indian . Your percentages are good you just need to find the vendor that will follow your instructions What I have learned is to ask for a picture of the unit before they send it out to you when they say its finishedWink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic