Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Trend...Women Proposing. Is it Ok? FBJacked
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

New Trend...Women Proposing. Is it Ok? FBJacked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I'm ok with it.

\when the man asks does the woman just say yes to be nice? lol

my first proposal i said yes to be nice and when a year went by and he saw that i wasn't planning anything he got the hint. 

the second proposal i said no because i really loved and cared for this person and felt like it would be better to not drag things along. we talked about marriage and i really wanted to marry him but we both wanted different things and even though he wanted to hold on i didn't want him to resent me later on in life. it was a case of love is just not enough. 

it'll be just my luck...i keep turning down proposals and then have to be the one to propose in the end LOL

Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:23pm
Naw it aint happening I guess Ill end up being a spinster
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I'm ok with it.

In public, yes. If not youre a no good hussie and you were never right for him even tho he beats you and steals from your purse at night

LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

I'm ok with it.

my first proposal i said yes to be nice and when a year went by and he saw that i wasn't planning anything he got the hint. 

the second proposal i said no because i really loved and cared for this person and felt like it would be better to not drag things along. we talked about marriage and i really wanted to marry him but we both wanted different things and even though he wanted to hold on i didn't want him to resent me later on in life. it was a case of love is just not enough. 

it'll be just my luck...i keep turning down proposals and then have to be the one to propose in the end LOL

ah, so it is normal!LOL
LOL
I agree with the bold.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:30pm
I don't think it is roles reversed in this case, just thirsty girls who want to get married no matter what and it has to be that guy, no matter what, so they make it happen.
Those girls need to get rid of the emotional attachment and start loving themselves a bit more.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:32pm

about being embarrassed if he says no...  don't you (men) already know the answer when they propose to a woman? Usually they are asking someone that they know will say yes because they have discussed it. I think it would be same for a woman proposing, she already knows he wants to marry her.  right?? lol

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 29 2014 at 7:34pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:35pm
Lol.. I hope it doesnt get so serious that I have to propose anything... even proposing that you propose is too far

I always tell men to do it in private. Dont get embarrassed and at least let my nails be decent
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:38pm
No PH... thats why a lot of them do it in public. Dont propose when were fighting. Dont propose when you know Im bout to leave you. Dont propose when you know ion even like you like that. People dont know you changed the locks and here comes this fool proposing at the family reunion you didnt get a chance to uninvite him from. Disrespectful
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

No PH... thats why a lot of them do it in public. Dont propose when were fighting. Dont propose when you know Im bout to leave you. Dont propose when you know ion even like you like that. People dont know you changed the locks and here comes this fool proposing at the family reunion you didnt get a chance to uninvite him from. Disrespectful

omg!  LOLLOLLOLCry
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Remember that iyanla episode when the guy said he was just joking about proposing 20 years later
...I feel like the guys will say yes in the moment but they might not be ready to settle down

That dude. Duppy know who fi frighten

When he's naked in a fetal position in an alley wondering why he doesn't remember his own name 

Eventually he'll think back and say ahh I remember when I talked that sh#t to rickysrose and she didn't say anything I knew this day would come

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic