Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

New to Weaves- Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Myssmoe86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myssmoe86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:47pm
Hi, im new to this and i just ordered hair from Aliexpress. I heard alot of good things about the queen hair products so I put queens hair products more wavy in the search box and hair came up. I ended up ordering hair not knowing it wasnt queens hair product. Its actually guangzhou beauty something, but the hair was titled queens hair product more wavy, does anyone know about this hair? Is it any good, i havent received it yet I just ordered on the 20th
Sponsored Links

PurpleBag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 11:25pm
I've heard of some people using the "fake" queen hair product and liking it, but there are also others that had a bad experience. It's pretty much 50-50. I wouldn't try it.

Just cross your fingers and hope you got a good batch. I did some research and most people are saying the real QHP's quality has gone down. So you may get lucky. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12