Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

new Spice vid...baxiiiide (NSFW) Diane cum yah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 8:08am
Spice stay looking greasy.
Spice went from the girl that led devotion in high school to cum skin outttttttttt.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 8:11am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

can someone please translate everything she is saying....can't understand one single word she is singing....thank youBig smile
she is basically saying ...if they would rate her more if she was a man in the business. That's y she dropped the mono tone in her voice. Which is not hard for Grace to do.
She is also saying that the men get more ratings no matter what they say...gyal come skin out yahso...(girl come and spread ur legs here)hth
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 8:11am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Stern Smile
Stern SmileStern Smile

Stern Smile Stern SmileStern Smile
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:20am
(Do) you think they'd rate me more if i was a man and was dropping it hardcore?
If i said, "hey you gal go fuqq on the floor?"

Let me Deejay like a man, gal wine on the beat this is what you should boom on
Every gal is wining and going down (while wining, not oral sex), it not you one (you aren't the only one)
Gyal wine like its Kartel singing this song

Hey gal bruck out in the middle yaahhh (head to the middle of the dance floor and get wild)
sexy wine look there! it's a crowd you have draw(n)
Go down on the ground and shake your batty jaw (butt cheeks)
And like a man Im flashing my lighter

Suppose i started to get X-rated and raw? and tell you to suck peen if you want because its your four jaws?
______ It's your own (mouth), do what you want to do yaah (ok)
Any (other) gyal dont like it tell them suck their mother

If i Deejayed like Kartel and spit many rhymes?
Get bad like Ninja (Man) and Bounty (Killa) one time
Bleach out, tattoo my eyes like Alkaline (he's tatted his eyes black)
Answer me, Let me sing again the punch line

CHORUS
you think they'd rate me more? if i was a man and was dropping it hardcore?
you think they'd rate me more? If i did couple badness (crimes) and said "skull(s) should be bored?" (bored= pierced with a bullet)
you think they'd rate me more?

If I was a man I would be an old gyallis (have many girls)
my girl would have to stay home, her male friends would have to vanish
Her phone and hype (ing), everything would have to (be) Abolish (ed)
and she cooks me a couple meals, a wear nail polish

Gal wine up your body show your flexibility
You have the capability to get men instantly
You're not dead, your pusc has never sent a man to the cemetery (given him a Fatal STD)
Skin out if you want to do it expilcitly

They say its a male dominated industry
But many of those men aren't bad like me, (they) have no versaility no creativity
The only difference is that I have breasts and pussc

CHORUS
you think they'd rate me more? if i was a man and was dropping it hardcore?
you think they'd rate me more? If i did couple badness (crimes) and said "skull(s) should be bored?" (bored= pierced with a bullet)

Then Repeat from top

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 09 2014 at 9:21am
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:22am
The song, meh she should have dropped in some titles of her songs like no jim screechie, she'd have a fluffy and a slim girl ish , take them to her ramping shop etc etc like that to bolster her point that shes versatile. 

it cant beat SKIN OUT MI PUM PUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup ! these girls ain't dancing properly. Look on those one drops and muscle wines?DeadDead they shaking it good but their execution of the actual dances needs some clean up. only that chick in the middle. that one in the high waist on our leftOuch

Afro, note she doesn't say 1) Beenie man 2) Mr Vegas 3) Sean PaulLOLLOLLOLLOL alkaline's only in there for the tattoo line

YardG i met WF the other day and she showed me her vaggie!!!!!!!!!!! Lord that Kenny rogerssssssssss

Brja she's always greasy for true, i wonder if her/the makeup artist doesn't walk with oil blotting sheets? She was a devotion leader LOLOLS 

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

The song, meh she should have dropped in some titles of her songs like no jim screechie, she'd have a fluffy and a slim girl ish , take them to her ramping shop etc etc like that to bolster her point that shes versatile. 

it cant beat SKIN OUT MI PUM PUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup ! these girls ain't dancing properly. Look on those one drops and muscle wines?DeadDead they shaking it good but their execution of the actual dances needs some clean up. only that chick in the middle. that one in the high waist on our leftOuch

Afro, note she doesn't say 1) Beenie man 2) Mr Vegas 3) Sean PaulLOLLOLLOLLOL alkaline's only in there for the tattoo line

YardG i met WF the other day and she showed me her vaggie!!!!!!!!!!! Lord that Kenny rogerssssssssss

Brja she's always greasy for true, i wonder if her/the makeup artist doesn't walk with oil blotting sheets? She was a devotion leader LOLOLS 

yes...fi real....no joke ting at St Catherine High.But I like the song watch  mi baddy it a whine anna bum bum bum...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:27am
I thought the tv had something to do with her greasiness until I saw her in personOuch
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:17am

Not a fan of her choice of fashion but I like her music. Just bought a couple of songs. Caters to my "slack" side LOL.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Not a fan of her choice of fashion but I like her music. Just bought a couple of songs. Caters to my "slack" side LOL.

Kerys and come to think she owns a clothes store. Shi cyan dress...and the clothes in the store reflects her styleOuch..bad business
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:28am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

question...im going to a wedding where both sides of the family are jamaican...should i expect music like this all night?

LMAO....no, we do appreciate other genres of music. They wouldnt play that at a wedding. Unless your fam is already ghetto? in that case, anything goes
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic