Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

new Spice vid...baxiiiide (NSFW) Diane cum yah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

question...im going to a wedding where both sides of the family are jamaican...should i expect music like this all night?

No but expect a lot of Shania Twain and Celine DionDead

When it was announced that Celine Dion was coming to the annual Jazz Fest the entire island came on itselfLOL

FEEEEEE mi never have no credit ah backside. i called you when i reached home. spice stop going to body dynamics gym it seemsLOL

I need to learn to go on my head top DAMN IT!!! I used to when i was youngerOuch

where is mixer? look for the six thirty and the muscle wine, sir
Sponsored Links

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:28pm
SCAWWNNNNN DEM!!! (in my spice voice))
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

question...im going to a wedding where both sides of the family are jamaican...should i expect music like this all night?

When it was announced that Celine Dion was coming to the annual Jazz Fest the entire island came on itselfLOL

FEEEEEE mi never have no credit ah backside. i called you when i reached home. spice stop going to body dynamics gym it seemsLOL

I need to learn to go on my head top DAMN IT!!! I used to when i was youngerOuch

LOLLOLLOL

YES!! And Kenny Rogers. 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 11:00pm
Sounded pretty good even though I couldn't decipher a word she was rapping. I Like her voice and flow...
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

It's sad that I know what six thirty is now.LOLCry
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:01am
This video made me keep clearing my throat. Anyone else felt that way? lol!LOL
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:26am
<------- Ol' b***h came in thinking thread was about Spice One. It's past 10 o'clock anyways...bed time Sleepy.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:34am
can someone please translate everything she is saying....can't understand one single word she is singing....thank youBig smile
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:55am
Somehow I kinda understand her. But the JA ladies here will do a splendid job interpreting lol!
LOL
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:37am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Somehow I kinda understand her. But the JA ladies here will do a splendid job interpreting lol!
LOL

wwhhheeeewww i hope so...LOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic