Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Season of SCANDAL!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:02pm
@Gkisses...riiiiiiiigggggghtt...all them damn cry baby faces she makes.
Sponsored Links

Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:13pm
I'm really disappointed in how that ended. I was anticipating something epic. That was weak.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:15pm
^^^This
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:27pm
I was underwhelmed with this season. The first half delivered but the second half was a bore. I'm still waiting on that "wow" moment like after it was revealed that Mama Pope was still alive.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:35pm
Damn Olivia...Now u see how side hoes don't have no privileges and they stay on the back burner. Now your momma killed your boo son chile...he aint *&%^$#@Ein with you no more LOL
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:54pm
What does Papa Pope mean the president took his child. Olivia was a willing side whore fits didn't force her. I knew that secret service guy did something when he touch that boys shoulder

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

What does Papa Pope mean the president took his child. Olivia was a willing side whore fits didn't force her. I knew that secret service guy did something when he touch that boys shoulder

The pres had more pull over her than her own dad. Fitz opinion and well being and their happily ever after meant more. He got her back under his thumb she sees him as a father again instead of a evil murder.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 11:19pm
Huck and that damn shakeweight lol
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 4:46am

Columbus Short Dropped From ‘Scandal’

Fri, Apr 25 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Columbus-Short-2
DAN GORDON, KERRY WASHINGTON, COLUMBUS SHORT, KATIE LOWES

Chiiiile, where are the Gladiators at?? Not even Olivia Pope could fix this scandal.

Columbus Short has been going through it over the last few weeks after he was first involved in a bar fight, and later, was involved in an altercation with his wife which resulted in her taking out a restraining order against him. In the documents, she claimed he put a knife to her throat and also threatened to kill himself. But that’s not all–back in February, the Scandal star was arrested and charged with spousal battery and child abuse after he started beating his wife in front of their kids.  Two weeks after that incident, he was arrested again after he pushed his wife in another altercation.

This may have been all too much for Shonda Rhimes and the show’s producers, as they have announced that Columbus Short will not be returning for Season 4 of Scandal.

In a statement today, Columbus confirmed his exit from the show:

At this time I must confirm my exit from a show I’ve called home for 3 years, with what is the most talented ensemble on television today. I would like to first thank Shonda Rhimes for the opportunity to work with such an amazing cast. Thank you GLADIATORS, who have supported me throughout my entire career and of course to ABC and Shondaland for allowing me to play such a pivotal role in the Scandal series. I have enjoyed every single minute of it. Everything must come to an end and unfortunately the time has come for Harrison Wright to exit the canvas. I wish nothing but the best for Shonda, Kerry and the rest of the cast, who have become like a second family to me in such a short amount of time. For this, I will forever be grateful.

If you wonder what will happen to his character Harrison, in the third season finale which aired last week, he was last seen with a gun pointed at him.

There goes a spoiler!

This isn’t the first time an actor has gotten the boot from a Shonda Rhimes show.  Grey’s Anatomy star Isaiah Washington was fired after he was involved in some drama with a co-star and used homophobic slurs.  Years later, he admitted that he was blackballed and had a hard time finding work for years. 

Hopefully, Columbus Short can get it together.

Source

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:36am
Dayum. Welp he had like 10 lines the entire season.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899>
  Share Topic