Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

New Season of SCANDAL!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 99>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 3:26pm
MissB.  that would have been the smart thing to do.  I know Huck is in his feelings about B-7 but she should have had him just watch what's going on.  More power in that.  Now u gettin' choked up in your office like a nobody with your staff watching.  U notice nobody even tried to go over there and break Jake's hold.  Not even Huck who is usually ride or die for Liv.
Sponsored Links

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 3:32pm
jake gave her that 1800 choke that ho 
gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 3:49pm
I could see eli pope wanting revenge for how the president treated him and replaced him with jake
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 3:58pm
why would she shut it down though?? like for real they could have found out exactly what mama pope was up to and been 2 steps ahead....i hope they put liv and fitz in a long coma and continue with the show
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 4:02pm
...not to mention Jake was prolly extra fucced up because he realized Liv only went over there to do what she had to do.  she didn't necessarily fucc because she missed him or even wanted him really.  for him to be the head operative...that had to hurt personally and professionally.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

I felt bad for the black wanna-be-spy chick....she got played so hard.

I also feel like Olivia should have at the very LEAST used her new insight into B613 to look around and get some inside info before just shutting it down. She KNOWS that B613 isn't ALL bad. As messy as they are they do actually have a legit job. She didn't play that well at all. She had a chance to monitor and oversee what they are doing and she blew it. Friggin BLEW IT!

I do think that Daddy Pope played her. He knows she is like a dog with a bone about B613 and used it to his advantage. I won't be surprised at all if Mama Pope is in on it.

Although I think I'm missing something. What does Daddy Pope gain by killing the President? Just revenge?

I may need to watch this episode again.

olivia could have had Huck copy so many documents. All that stuff would have been so useful to her business…but i guess she don't have one anymore b/c they don't have any clients? lol idk. 

I think that Daddy Pope has something else in mind other than revenge. I mean, it's probably a great incentive to killing him, but it serves a greater purpose. I hope Mama Pope is in on it too. 

Plot twist: Both have been working together to bring down the president in order to put some figurehead in. 
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 4:20pm
and Fitz aint no baguette
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:58pm
how is it already almost the finale…? 
i feel like it just came back. 

is it cus shes preggo? 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

why would she shut it down though?? like for real they could have found out exactly what mama pope was up to and been 2 steps ahead....i hope they put liv and fitz in a long coma and continue with the show

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:20pm
Where yall at anybody watching. Jake is did not have to tell everybody they slept together but he is so right about her Dad. He helped her shut them down so he can come back he will and is going to turn on her of course he not gone kill her because she the main character.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 99>
  Share Topic