Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Season of SCANDAL!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 98>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 9:59pm
WHUT THE HELL  can't trust anybody....OH GOD...so much going on....
Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

damn that means her daddy used to witness her being a ho
that's why he told Fitz he knows how he used to smell Liv Dead
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:00pm
So that's how Papa pope knew what was going on.
gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:06pm
Olivia's parents are seriously some true bosses. She has absolutely nothing on them.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 11:54am
just got done watching.. 

mellie looked cute in the pink.. shes a good woman for not giving into temptation. i cant say i would have been as good as her if i had strong feelings.. she read the hell out of liv

i dont like whats happening with quinn.. its just all wrong. 

i dont understand why jake/b613 needs to see inside of the oval room… 

so the girl harrison screwed.. is the person he was so afraid of and got a gun for and tried to keep her out of the country…? and i wonder what liv's mom has to do with her… 

Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 12:04pm
Why is this show turning into a Soap Opera?  Can't we go back to seeing Liv fix peoples issues? Surely she can do this while having her affairs with every white man on the planet.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:11pm
This is disgusting. Disgusting.  Olivia is still Fitz and now they're arguing like mad.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

Why is this show turning into a Soap Opera?  Can't we go back to seeing Liv fix peoples issues? Surely she can do this while having her affairs with every white man on the planet.

LoL
1KrysT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1KrysT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 4:00pm
I was just telling my friends how "weak" and overhyped the return of Scandal has been. I hate how weak Olivia has become-everyone disrespects her- the reporter chick, Fitz, Quinn, Mellie. She was once such a powerful and respected woman. I AM SOOOOO OVER FITZ & OLIVIA!!!! Divorce your wife & shock the republic or keep your hand outta my fCensoredg skirt!!!!!!!

I also am sick of James. If you hate Cyrus that much, take ur baby and divorce his ass. Who is going to support you and that baby when Cyrus is locked up???

Also Quinn and her walk on the dark side is some bullish.........
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 6:15pm
Mellie tripping. I would have been bent over on that piano fitz
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 98>
  Share Topic