BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Season of SCANDAL!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 99>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 2:56pm
Oh my. Olivia daddy had me thinking he's a poor confused old man sitting in the park until he let her have it lmao. I guess she thought saying sorry was going to fix everything lol
Sponsored Links

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 3:03pm
I literally died when Sally said she didn't murder her husband and the devil snuck into her and used her as a vessel of sin
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 3:03pm
i dont like whats happening with quinn.. 

i want huck to find his son 
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 4:42pm
Kerry was clearly pregnant in this ep.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 10:14pm
THE DEVIL use my hand as a vessel for evil.... I guess next time I suck some dick Imma say the devil got my throat!

^^^^ I read this on a Scandal discussion board, Cry
jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:55am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

this the chic from Homeland.....he gone 2secs from scared of her to fcuking her?

lol I know. I was a little surprised the character was a woman but hey it's Scandal. They keep us guessing. The back story on their relationship should be very interesting.

There was SO much going on in the episode. I am happy that Mellie's love interest has decided to show up. I am getting sick of Olivia and Fitz; they are out of control. Seriously, they could have enough respect to be discrete and not through their affair in Mellie's face by remaining professional at work.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:00am
but the president showing up to her house is way more risky… and they can't just meet up somewhere random… he has ppl following him at all times as well as random citizens and paparazzi…. 

the white house is the most discrete place as crazy as that may sound… 
i dont think they expect mellie to just burst in… who bursts into the oval office..? 

i wish he would have just divorced her like he had planned… 

but I'm glad that mellie might finally get some attention… 

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:53am
Originally posted by jayjaynonie jayjaynonie wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

this the chic from Homeland.....he gone 2secs from scared of her to fcuking her?

lol I know. I was a little surprised the character was a woman but hey it's Scandal. They keep us guessing. The back story on their relationship should be very interesting.

There was SO much going on in the episode. I am happy that Mellie's love interest has decided to show up. I am getting sick of Olivia and Fitz; they are out of control. Seriously, they could have enough respect to be discrete and not through their affair in Mellie's face by remaining professional at work.

Man I hope, Mellie get's D' downed real good by her boo. Hope she does it where Fitz can see tooEvil Smile
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:45am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

but the president showing up to her house is way more risky… and they can't just meet up somewhere random… he has ppl following him at all times as well as random citizens and paparazzi…. 

the white house is the most discrete place as crazy as that may sound… 
i dont think they expect mellie to just burst in… who bursts into the oval office..? 

i wish he would have just divorced her like he had planned… 

but I'm glad that mellie might finally get some attention… 

If I was First Lady I'd burst into everywhere. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 9:04pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 99>
  Share Topic