BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Season of SCANDAL!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 99>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:22am
laawd I meant James when I said david
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:43am
at first i was a lil shocked that sally called cy.  but after thinking about it...she knows cy & co ARE really bout that life...and she definately needs help...and her and cy are tied together in this particular mess...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 09 2013 at 9:45am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:50am
of course, cy can't let james find out the reason sally rock-a-bye babied her hubby...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 09 2013 at 9:50am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:50am
yeah....she called Cy so Cy could call Liv.  IMO.  She knows Cy has connections to make that situation dissapear.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:53am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

of course, cy can't let james find out the reason sally rock-a-bye babied her hubby...

indeed.  didn't he tell James that none one knew about the photo's?  smh.  Cy stay lying to James.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:02am
yes he did.  and he promised to shred them to smitherreens so that no one would ever ever see them...that is...after...he'd already attempted (and failed) to blackmail sally with them.  he is so vile...LOLDead

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 09 2013 at 10:06am
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:03am
James better leave.

Dies tge show come back this week?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:07am
james ain't going nowhere...

sumthin about the way cy told him..."you ain't leaving...you never do"...makes me think cy has something else (besides the photos) on james.  i think james may have some dark secrets as well...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 09 2013 at 10:15am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:12am
^^^^and that's what's pissing me off.  If he stays with Cy I wish he would get tougher.  Cy would respect him more if he couldn't run circles around him.  James is actin' like he's Liv.  

You might be right.  Cy ...i'm sure he has blackmail material on everybody.  He did say something about he'd never leave with the baby either.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 09 2013 at 10:14am
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:14am
Ooo true tc. I was thinking james may kill cy or attempt it. Thats what happens when you feel trapped.

I really feel bad for sally.. shoulda left her hubby and told the truth about it and told the public she supports him and move on. She would have won the women vote, gay vote, then some conservative votes since she is still a major Christian but she was in love
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 99>
  Share Topic