Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Season of SCANDAL!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 98>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:55am
I was hoping Huck was just gonna scare Quinn...but at the same time I understand.  Too many lives were at stake and Quinn was not tryna let that get in the way of her rubbing out that adventure nut.  Quinn knew who she was fuccin' with but decided to keep going.  She might have had a chance if she told Huck right away after that guard incident instead of letting Huck find it.
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I was hoping Huck was just gonna scare Quinn...but at the same time I understand.  Too many lives were at stake and Quinn was not tryna let that get in the way of her rubbing out that adventure nut.  Quinn knew who she was fuccin' with but decided to keep going.  She might have had a chance if she told Huck right away after that guard incident instead of letting Huck find it.

all of this
I think he also went through with it primarily because she DIDN'T come to him right after the guard incident--he was hurt, and then saw her as a potential danger in the future
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:17pm
i thought sally had it together the way she dressed down cyrus

Wonder what happened to make her flip and say you know what f* it

Who was the clean up crew? I was so shocked I didn't get a chance to really look
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:43pm
a potential twist

There is nothing short of sally's husbands ghost coming back from the dead to explain

That would convince David that cyrus didn't kill sally's husband

And being a reporter he may try something but then again according to cyrus david won't do anything 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:05pm
sally bout to be olivias new client
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:04am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

all of this
I think he also went through with it primarily because she DIDN'T come to him right after the guard incident--he was hurt, and then saw her as a potential danger in the future

exactly.  I was tellin' my boss that how she gone cry about how Huck was her only friend and now she's alone?  foh.  U wasn't thinking about all that when u was running around with ole boy from B-316.  If he was your friend why didn't you go to him immediately?  He could have helped her.  Sh*t...i'da been more scared of Huck more than anybody else.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:04am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

i thought sally had it together the way she dressed down cyrus

Wonder what happened to make her flip and say you know what f* it

Who was the clean up crew? I was so shocked I didn't get a chance to really look

we don't show our weakness in front of an audience
we kill behind closed doors
Wink
Stern Smile
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:06am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

sally bout to be olivias new client

Shole is.  I wonder how they gone spin it.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:12am
I love the fact that it was Melly that had to tell Cyrus to "follow through".  The way he always goes hard and what Melly need to suck up.   He was so sure James would not cheat on him...telling Melly "my husband ain't like yours".  Well now....now you know what it is Cyrus.

I was kinda mad tho that James actually answered the phone when Cyrus called and he was packing to leave.   Cyrus has tole him many times to his face how he ain't gone leave...how he ain't strong enough to leave.   The way Cyrus speaks to him...why did they even get married?  He speaks to James like he ain't sh*t.  Tellin' him he weak, he ain't nobody...all kinds of sh*t.  If James were a woman we'd be sayin' it's emotional battery or summin' the way Cyrus does him.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:13am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

a potential twist

There is nothing short of sally's husbands ghost coming back from the dead to explain

That would convince David that cyrus didn't kill sally's husband

And being a reporter he may try something but then again according to cyrus david won't do anything 

those pics are gonna come out...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System