BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Season of SCANDAL!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 99>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 8:58am
Virgos are crazy!?!! I thought it was just the Jamaican in me that made me all eye twitchy

Does Sally have a welsh accent in real life? I knew she pronounced certain words funny
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 9:05am
This is creepy I swear most of my posts end on the top of the page
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 9:10am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Been waiting on Sally to snap. LOL She's wound way too tight.

Yep and those pics of her gay husband ... was all it took to push her over the edge. 'I have committed a sin'. Heck.. that's all she's worried about? Duh!

Mama Pope played her own daughter. Didn't see THAT coming. Mama Pope is gonna blow up a few things once she hooks up with her people though and Liv will feel responsible and she will align with her father because he will now be able explain his 'evil-doings' all these years.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 9:10am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Virgos are crazy!?!! I thought it was just the Jamaican in me that made me all eye twitchy

Does Sally have a welsh accent in real life? I knew she pronounced certain words funny

No, we are batsh*t crazy--but only once you test us LOL
that look in her eyes when she scanned them pics??? I felt she and I were "one" and didn't know why LOLLOLCryLOLLOL
I would have had that same look.  That "you.mean.to.tell.me....this.motherf*cker.isn't.just.cheating.on.me...but.cheating.on.me.with.peen??????  ::polishes shovel for his midnight burial::"

Let me tell you something about these actors from overseas and their southern accents, between her, the gov'nuh and rick from walking dead?  They all had my black ass fooled.  They have them sh*ts DOWN.PAT!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

At this point Quinn should be killed off along with liv's dad. They need to reform Huck. I don't want him to be a cold blooded killer anymore

Oh no. Huck is too far gone. I thought he could be reformed too but after the way he performed that bit of dental work on Quinn (he couldn't help himself) he is beyond help.

I don't know why he didn't just keep it at the friendship level and give Quinn the chance to spill her guts. Then they could have worked together to trap Liv's dad.

But no - Huck went striaight to his toolbox ... and started WORKING ON HER.

Huck is messed up in the head. Unredeemable!
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Been waiting on Sally to snap. LOL She's wound way too tight.

Yep and those pics of her gay husband ... was all it took to push her over the edge. 'I have committed a sin'. Heck.. that's all she's worried about? Duh!

Mama Pope played her own daughter. Didn't see THAT coming. Mama Pope is gonna blow up a few things once she hooks up with her people though and Liv will feel responsible and she will align with her father because he will now be able explain his 'evil-doings' all these years.

Yep,  I agree
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 11:54am
huck had to get thorough to cut out all play and white tears bull and run around 

No way mushy Quinn would've have any conviction about doing what's she's about to do

She proved she's non-gladiator so there's no true friendship there... he's been trying to tell her stay away from the lane she's so curious about 

But no she let it over ride her loyalties and now she needs dentures

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 12:00pm
let the bhm record show I done said daddy should be trusted more than even fitz

I knew he cared after he gave her the black speech most black fathers give .

He read her but for her benefit and no one else has given her as much for her benefit the whole show

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:48am
I finally watched and my honest reaction at the end...and outloud.."ohhhhhhhh shaaaaaaaaaat!"
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:49am
I knew Sally was gone get that ass.  Her lips have been tight for as long as Fitz has been in Office.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 99>
  Share Topic