Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Season of SCANDAL!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 98>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:25am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Rooms for a whole heap of kids as though he doesn't already have a whole heap a kids?

i was rolling my eyes sooooooooo hard when he was saying that.  she is a fool.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:27am
Originally posted by MsDidi13 MsDidi13 wrote:

I was wondering who else thought that baby might be the FIL...

i did.  and if that is the case, she is just as disgusting as that slimy fil if she is allowing fitz and that child to believe fitz is the father...horrible.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:57am
But she doesn't know who it belongs to. And to get a test will be to tell fitz. Wasn't mellie a corporate lawyer I think having to have sex after she was raped she was probably thinking of a master plan. A lot of voctims try to "put it behind them" instead of dealing head on.

The only thing I'm mad qbout is her not taking the chance to gain her own career after telling about the affair. But I see it as her wanting fitz approval to say it wasn't for nothing, pushing away rape and betrayal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:38am
she needed to find out...point blank and the period.  that crazy azz stare she gave after talking with fitz about possibly naming the child after slimy rapist man if it was a boy...was very telling...
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I frowned during the sex scene ... Fitz looks so sweaty and amphibian like ...yuck

nooooo LOL

i'm not here for fitz Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:56am
Huck told Quinn to "stop being so interested"....look where it got her. Can't wait until next ep. Huck got that crazy look in his eye.

looks like Charlie the Hitman got a thing for Quinn? I just want her written off. Her and Fitz.

Jake....baby, it don't have to be like that! Just walk away now.

Harrison, why? just...why? I hope that it wasn't just a useless scene and that he gets a very good plotline soon.

I didn't watch the last ep w/ Mellie b/c I just couldn't. I just read some articles. I don't like when shows use rape as a plot device. in this case, it seemed like it was a way to explain Mellie's coldness towards Fitz (and in general), and I feel that Fitz's hoe-ish ways is enough.

I can understand why Mellie didn't say anything. What would she have gained? Her reputation was on the line, both professionally and her family name (married and maiden). At that time, it seemed like she loved Fitz and he hadn't cheated on her yet, so it would have created this huge chasm between them. Again, I didn't watch the ep, but Mellie could have also (and i hate to say it this way) used her rape as a way for Fitz to gain support from his father.

At that time, Mellie would have done anything to support him, including walking away from a lucrative career as a lawyer (was she already partner?  I can't remember) and I can see how keeping quiet would be a way to support him. Saying something would have taken the focus off of Fitz and made it about her. Fitz could not have made a name for just himself.

I'm just remembering when Mellie surprised everyone during the first campaign and talked about the reason why Mellie and Fitz were so distant was b/c of a miscarriage...maybe Mellie is referencing the first baby and is starting to resent him b/c of what she feels is this huge sacrifice from her to be with him and support him in his political career. She's trying her hardest, but the appearance isn't enough and she knows that Fitz is cheating (again) but she doesn't know with who (yet) and it's this huge strain and she feels really unappreciated.

hmmm...i haven't fully fleshed out that thought yet.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:01am
what would she have gained????  lawd i can't.  i guess i see this totally different.  yo daddy rapes me...he's gonna have to pay.  i don't give a f*ck about yo weak daddy issues having azz and what you have to gain/lose.  f*ck i look like bearing that kind of burden for a man who ended up cheating on me anyway...foh...no mam.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:13am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

what would she have gained????  lawd i can't.  i guess i see this totally different.  yo daddy rapes me...he's gonna have to pay.  i don't give a f*ck about yo weak daddy issues having azz and what you have to gain/lose.  f*ck i look like bearing that kind of burden for a man who ended up cheating on me anyway...foh...no mam.

i feel how you feel

but i'm trying to look at it from Mellie's POV

IMO, she was all about Fitz and his success in the various flashbacks that I have seen before. By saying something, her story would have overshadowed Fitz in the media. She knew that in order for Fitz to shine, she needed to stay in the background and play the part of a politician's wife. Had she said anything, or hinted that she would, then Fitz's career would have been over.

Didn't Fitz's dad say that he covered up the plane crash right before he raped her? Again, I didn't see the ep. I'm sure she thought that if he can make that happen, surely he could stop Fitz's ambitions. I'm sure that Mellie thought it through before deciding not to say anything.

does that make sense?

I really want to see what Mellie was like pre-Fitz.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:29am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Rooms for a whole heap of kids as though he doesn't already have a whole heap a kids?

i was rolling my eyes sooooooooo hard when he was saying that.  she is a fool.

Thank you both!

This man is 50 years old, one questionable child of rape and two born since then.  And one is the  "America's Baby" of his presidency.  Fck Liv look like having babies with this loser.  Just ugh!!

Liv is losing out here. 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 11:30am
she had every reason to believe she could've gotten take care of, as in made to disappear if she crossed the fil, that flight cover up is intimidating - getting names exchanged, flight plans changed, silencing a group of marines, getting the whole thing classified 

Plus exposing her fil would end her marriage which she definitely didn't want to happen 

The alternative was seeing Fitz overcome his father and become the POTUS ... it isn't justice or right but I see what she was doing

I'm vex at Fitz's ambivalence and everyone coddling him

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 98>
  Share Topic