Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Season of SCANDAL!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 98>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 5:28pm
I Love the fact that Shonda plays Rick James and Lou Rawls in the background of segments
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 5:31pm
and Jess I disagree with you if anybodys a ho its Mellie, suckin up a rape from your fil for the white house is beyond the freakin cod
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 7:36pm
I can't blame the victim BWOM. I wish Mellie told Fitz that she was raped and aborted the baby.  
MsDidi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsDidi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 8:59pm
I was wondering who else thought that baby might be the FIL...or filth as I would call him...it would be twisted...he is raising his little brother.  I do not blame Millie for the way she is after that...rape messing up a woman.  I kinda like her crazy self a little bit.
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by MsDidi13 MsDidi13 wrote:

I was wondering who else thought that baby might be the FIL...or filth as I would call him...it would be twisted...he is raising his little brother.  I do not blame Millie for the way she is after that...rape messing up a woman.  I kinda like her crazy self a little bit.

It would have been their first child not Teddy that he fathered.
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 11:32pm
[QUOTE=Bored w/Out Me?]and Jess I disagree with you if anybodys a ho its Mellie, suckin up a rape from your fil for the white house is beyond the freakin cod[/QUOTE]

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 12:48am
why the hell would she believe he owns this house, much less was building it for her????

Rooms for a whole heap of kids as though he doesn't already have a whole heap a kids?

I just can not believe that was enough... he didn't even explain enough about shooting down the plane that her very mother was on

I wouldn't have thrown her Dad under the bus if I were Olivia, he's more 'bout that life and trustworthy/protective than Fitz at this point 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 1:03am
Originally posted by cece1987 cece1987 wrote:

[QUOTE=Bored w/Out Me?]and Jess I disagree with you if anybodys a ho its Mellie, suckin up a rape from your fil for the white house is beyond the freakin cod[/QUOTE]

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 1:33am
Mellie couldn't do much more than what she did

Fitz' father just revealed that he was able to cover up his son's involvement in a govt sanctioned plane crash and get the entire ordeal highly classified 

Prosecution isn't a likely option, neither was walking away

Revealing the rape to Fitz would likely destroy an already fragile Fitz and her marriage

Messed up situation, I would've preferred she had a clandestine plan for his murder but it is what it is

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:23am

i'm sorry i can't stand mellie either.  keeping quiet and kee kee keeing it all up in that disgusting lizards face (post rape) like all is well so her man can come up...she is just desperate and pathetic...  fitz ain't even that hot...Sleepy

both liv and mellie are wounded broken women in their own ways...i guess...

i find myself liking the red hed more and more....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 98>
  Share Topic