Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

New Season of SCANDAL!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 98>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 5:45am
JESUS JESUS JESUS!!!!!
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 6:44am
Baby. . .that episode of Scandal delivered!
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 7:17am
Show needs to be done with quinn.. I, now, understand why Melly is the way she is.. I feel bad for her now.. and they need to be done with that liz/fitz triangle because it's quite boring.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 7:25am
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

Show needs to be done with quinn.. I, now, understand why Melly is the way she is.. I feel bad for her now.. and they need to be done with that liz/fitz triangle because it's quite boring.

I think Olitz is over for now until she has the baby (IRL). I think next season they'll be back at it. This season is character development and getting into more depth of when, where and why. They have to take the light off Olivia for a while. But when Huck finds out about Quinn she's good as gone.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 7:54am
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

Quinn is so stupid, she couldn't tell this was a setup, and what kind of friend is she to Huck trying to hook up with the man that is Hucks enemy.  Another case scenario is Quinn is trying to infiltrate b13 for some unknown reason we don't know yet, if she is remember where you heard it first.LOL What if Olivias mom was the terrorist, and Rowland found out and had her locked away.

She gotta be linked to something like that somehow... her living conditions were too damn poor for me to imagine she just faking her death for no reason....Mamapope may be dirty...I just dont know howwww dirty...lol Liv comes from some shady azz parents...lol
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 8:12am
Very shady
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 11:48am
I believe Momapope was a double agent and Rowan found out.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 11:57am
SMH.  Shonda setting us up for more Olivia and Fitz fckn.  Ugh.   I'm so tired of her being weak over his weak ass.  
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 1:17pm
iI thought daddy's name was Eli?
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 7:57pm
mama is ALIVE!  wuuuuut?!

quinn is too simple to be an assassin ... rubbing the security guard all over, is she crazy ... I would've told Huck ANYWAYS

mellie gave all, every damn thing for Fitz to be where he is ... his father was a monster.   I'm getting more and more disgusted with Fitz's ambivalence

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 98>
  Share Topic