Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

New Season of SCANDAL!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 98>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:36pm
Im soooo over liv&fitz. No man should make you that damn weak. Especially not one that claims to love you but is that emotionally invested in what his wife puss is doing. He doesnt love either one of these women, he loves the power he has over both of them. The sh*t is old.
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

team jake and mellie i want for them to both win

everyone else can get axed especially harrisons ol stupid butt

Yeah I want Fitz to die and melly to become president.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:48pm
lol @ everyone being on the same page w/ olivia and fitz. 

i feel really bad for mellie

sweet, i would love to see huck reunited w/ his family, but I think that he would probably feel too damaged to be with them? idk

i would love to see a few scenes where he checks in on them or something. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:54pm
What's gone happen is Melly is gone stop trying with Fitz and that's when he gone find out what went down with his dad and that's when he gone "discover" that he really loves Melly.  He cares for Liv but Melly is his wife. Fitz gone try to blame Melly for their estrangement and prollems and say "well, why didn't u say anything? U just shut me out..." etc etc 

Jake gone cut her off.  Her father is also playing her some type of way.  I feel that he warned her when he said something along the lines of "you should be able to read me and know what i'm going to do(?)"

Liv need to quit lookin' like she gone cry all the time.  How she got a hard ass father and mom, both with steely eyed gazes and she's so soft?
Antyways Liv gone get kicked to the curb.  She is then gonna settle for some dude who's a good provider but sucks in the sack.  She's gone tell her self that she want's a quiet life..that she can deal with a quiet life with a quick nutter...but not really.

but what's funny is watching the show and knowing that it's just acting I keep asking myself...Is all this stomping and running around and stress n'sh*t good for the baby?  All this sh*t going down is gone make her drop early.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

team jake and mellie i want for them to both win

everyone else can get axed especially harrisons ol stupid butt

Yeah I want Fitz to die and melly to become president.

that would be a crazy twist.LOL
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 3:02pm
Yaaasss Shonda needs to revamp next season and let the Olitz situation go. Liv pulled a "use what you got to get what you want" I wasn't feeling that. Mama Pope is such a boss and Liv is so damn weak it's disgusting. I think Harrison is Mama Pope's son or something along those lines. He definitely got a "deal."

Daddy Pope's weakness is Mama Pope. It would be dope if they were working together, that's why he told Liv how to shut down b613... I'm just saying something ain't right

Edited by AshBash89 - Apr 04 2014 at 3:06pm
gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 3:13pm
Ash i was thinking what if mama and papa pope are working together.
Mama pope is such a damn boss. I just love her. She walked in there like she was invited and basically told liv not to fck with her business.

I hope fitz dies.the way he treats mellie is so disgusting
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 3:21pm
right?  Fitz is so unnecessarily hurtful to Melly.  U know your situation...hell you're fuccin' another woman in her face and she ain't supposed to feel no type of way?  fine.  u don't love her no more...don't mean you gotta constantly disrespect her. She can help or hinder his campaign but he keep on just fuccin' with her.  she was faithful thru all your bullsh*t until recently.  smh.  I need papa Pope to roll thru and tell Fitz about himself again. He knew he deserved that slap.

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 04 2014 at 3:24pm
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 3:22pm
I felt bad for the black wanna-be-spy chick....she got played so hard.

I also feel like Olivia should have at the very LEAST used her new insight into B613 to look around and get some inside info before just shutting it down. She KNOWS that B613 isn't ALL bad. As messy as they are they do actually have a legit job. She didn't play that well at all. She had a chance to monitor and oversee what they are doing and she blew it. Friggin BLEW IT!

I do think that Daddy Pope played her. He knows she is like a dog with a bone about B613 and used it to his advantage. I won't be surprised at all if Mama Pope is in on it.

Although I think I'm missing something. What does Daddy Pope gain by killing the President? Just revenge?

I may need to watch this episode again.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 3:26pm
MissB.  that would have been the smart thing to do.  I know Huck is in his feelings about B-7 but she should have had him just watch what's going on.  More power in that.  Now u gettin' choked up in your office like a nobody with your staff watching.  U notice nobody even tried to go over there and break Jake's hold.  Not even Huck who is usually ride or die for Liv.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 98>
  Share Topic