Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new sassy mitchell hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
THREETREES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THREETREES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:07pm
I was just making sure :), we know how some of these sites can be.  Beautiful hair!!!

Sponsored Links

smiles051 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smiles051 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by THREETREES THREETREES wrote:

I was just making sure :), we know how some of these sites can be.  Beautiful hair!!!

I appreciate it! Wink and thank you. im in love with this hair. im thinking about trying the tight curly next for my birthday 
THREETREES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THREETREES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:57pm
I am torn between the Natural Curly and the Exotic Wave. I am really excited about this purchase!!!! Clap
ang0207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ang0207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:14pm
DONT get the tight curly! I'm warning u this hair is trash. Its super dry and tangles like noones business. It was pretty for a good 4 days before actin a plum fool. Even that hair from jeffery I bought was better then this. I wish I knew how to upload the pic of hair I lost when detangling one night. At this rate my wefts will b bald in 2 weeks Confused  Idk why I have such bad luck with weaves I think my mom did voodoo on me since I cut my real hair CryCryCryCry
ThaTypeYouWife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThaTypeYouWife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 6:50pm
CAN YOU POST PICS OF YOUR TIGHT CURLY THAT YOUR MOM HAS?? COMPARED TO YOUR NATURAL CURLY??
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2013 at 8:02am
Originally posted by ang0207 ang0207 wrote:

DONT get the tight curly! I'm warning u this hair is trash. Its super dry and tangles like noones business. It was pretty for a good 4 days before actin a plum fool. Even that hair from jeffery I bought was better then this. I wish I knew how to upload the pic of hair I lost when detangling one night. At this rate my wefts will b bald in 2 weeks Confused  Idk why I have such bad luck with weaves I think my mom did voodoo on me since I cut my real hair CryCryCryCry

Did you try to dispute?  Is it getting any better?  Did you seal the wefts?  did you condition a few times before install?  Did you dye it?

Sorry for all the questionsEmbarrassed
Mslalala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mslalala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 3:04pm
i bought this exact hair June 2012 in the 28/30 inch and it was beautiful (exact length, did not shed, dried beautifully)until i started to flat iron it...the ends look all frayed and break off and does not go super straight. It is now March 2013 and my hair that was once a 28/30 inch is now a 20 inch hair. Everytime i brush it now the ends break off and the hair is all over my floor. maybe im being picky because the hair did last me 9 months which i paid $290 for; but i will not be ordering this hair again for 3 reasons : the Sharon lady that places the orders is extremely rude, they now charge $80 for shipping use to be $40 and the hair lost alot of its length.
I am trying to upload pics to back my story up but don't know how!
smiles051 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smiles051 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 3:46pm
Did you contact them with your problems with your hair.
toosexy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toosexy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 5:37pm
Ive had my tight curly for 6 months with no problems(been installed MANY times i lost count). I use the same products i use for my hair and deep condition it. I also make sure i dont flat iron it too much because it will be heat damaged.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 1:30pm
I have the Brazillian NC myself 18 in iI have had no issues. I had it installed begining of this month. I thik im gonna purchase a 22 for my length back. Im over this 18in.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style