BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Queen of Rap Iggy Azalea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:39pm

K. Michelle and Perez Hilton beef over Iggy Azalea

Hosted by imgur.com
From her drama on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta to her beef with Tamar Braxton, K. Michelle isn’t one to keep her opinions to herself. Today the singer took to Twitter to express her frustration at Iggy Azalea‘s Memphis-style of rapping. Gossip blogger Perez Hilton was there at the ready though to defend the Australian and K. Michelle laid into him, telling him to use his platform for more important issues than her taste in music. Check our gallery to track the whole Twitter feud.

Do you think K. was in the right? Or do you think Perez had a point coming for the Love & Hip Hop-per?

Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:44pm
when i googled pics of her without makeup.. i was very surprised to see that her album was number 3 on the billboard list 

and the highest charting female rap album since nickis roman reloaded album in 2012 

evidently ppl love her music.. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:45pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:49pm
Man I don't want to say it, but she does look like Gonzo in that pic.Cry
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

when i googled pics of her without makeup.. i was very surprised to see that her album was number 3 on the billboard list 

and the highest charting female rap album since nickis roman reloaded album in 2012 

evidently ppl love her music.. 

Not really she only sold 52k the first week.

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:54pm
The Queen Perez needs to have several seats I'm sure K. Michelle has just expressed how many others feel like I said they will be someone less talented topping the charts next year *YAWN*
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:55pm
k shouldnt have responded.
now she'll be the jealous angry black woman who wants to dull the shine of the blonde rap goddess Ermm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:57pm

Iggy Azalea Covers ‘Complex,’ Defends Her American Accent (Again)

Iggy Azalea Complex Feature

Posted by Jacques Peterson on 09/17/2013 at 2:44 AM News, Photos

The Popdust Files: iggy azalea

Despite two years of non-stop buzz, Iggy Azalea has yet to score a hit (or even chart on the Hot 100, for that matter). Team Iggy’s trying to fix that with the Aussie rapper’s latest single, “Change Your Life,” which currently has a big promotional push behind it. That brings us to Iggy’s naked Complex cover shoot, which sees the 22-year-old going for a Bettie Page-meets-Pamela Anderson look.

The cover comes with a semi-scandalous interview, in which Iggy admits to having sex with older men when she was 13 and addresses the controversy around her American accent. This is about the millionth time that the Mullumbimby-born rapstress has had to comment on her authenticity, but it continues to remain a hot topic with the media, regardless.

Race has been an issue since you first got noticed as the tall blonde who rapped. Did you understand that some people in the U.S. would think you were fake?
Yeah, but it’s retarded. The Rolling Stones go to America, play “black” blues music, and nobody has a issue with it or thinks it’s weird. But here we are, 50 years later, in the 21st century, and people are like, “This is so weird that you’re white, from another country, and you like black music.” Why is it not weird for Keith Richards or Mick Jagger, but it’s so weird and taboo for me? Do you think a kid liking my music is gonna make rap music some other thing, or that all of a sudden nobody’s gonna like Scarface?

In a country where “speaking black” has been a hindrance in almost every profession but rap, do you see how a white person making money in rap by adopting this accent could ruffle feathers?
If you’re mad about it and you’re a black person then start a rap career and give it a go, too. I’m not taking anyone’s spot, so make yourself a mixtape. Or maybe if you’re black, start singing like a country singer and be a white person. I don’t know. Why is it such a big deal? This is the entertainment industry. It’s not politics. You should be more concerned about the message, not the voices saying it.

Have you ever rapped with your Australian accent?
Never. It feels weird to me. It’s the inflection at the end of a sentence when I take a breath. Obviously there are people who rap in all kinds of accents. But for me, rapping is like singing: The breath patterns aren’t the same as when I’m talking, so it’s easier to change into whatever I want. I couldn’t talk in an American accent—I could, but it would sound very fake—but I can rap in one with no problem.

Of course I’ve asked myself, “Does that make me fake?” I don’t think the voice makes me fake; it makes me an artist. Voice is my medium. I should have creative rein to do whatever the I want with it. (Via Complex)

And there you have it. We look forward to the next time Iggy talks about her “black” accent, as well as the next time she’ll be naked in a magazine or music video. We give her a month, max, before both of those things happen again.

Iggy 8 Iggy 7 Iggy 6 Iggy 5 Iggy 4 Iggy 3 Iggy 2 Iggy Azalea[

[Complex]

Edited by Alias_Avi - May 27 2014 at 8:58pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

k shouldnt have responded.
now she'll be the jealous angry black woman who wants to dull the shine of the blonde rap goddess Ermm
But K. is right though. And I can't stand irrelevant Pez Hilton fugly honeycomb look azz. 

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:59pm
Iggy is trash.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>