Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Queen of Rap Iggy Azalea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

tea from across tha street

Iggy will be fading soon. Iggy is getting Macklemore'd. She's going to be built up and loved and then she will fall down and nothing but negativity will be printed about her. Iggy isn't respected by anyone. Its a shame TI attached his name to her but I don't know why I would expect anything different from such a manwhore that loves anything with a big ass.
I found it funny even how ASAP Rocky at first was quick to talk about he dated her but then distanced himself from her fast. 

what negative things are printed about Mackelmore?
Sponsored Links

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 6:16pm
I like some of Iggy's songs, but she's severely over hyped. white people need to quit playin.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 6:36pm

meh.  She's a biter and she's trying too hard to be blk with those a$$ injections.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

She's already modeling,

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 9:25pm
Maaaaaannnn...I didn't even know she released an album. Did she drop a surprise album like Beyonce? I heard an Iggy song in my car today, I get so puzzled every time I hear that chick...like why doesn't she have an Australian accent? Why does she sound like a southern hoodrat?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 10:00pm
ive only heard a portion of fancy...i didnt care for it
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 10:35pm
I like fancy for the beat....awesome gym song and for her first into verse to the song.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 10:41pm
i like her body 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:39pm

K. Michelle and Perez Hilton beef over Iggy Azalea

Hosted by imgur.com
From her drama on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta to her beef with Tamar Braxton, K. Michelle isn’t one to keep her opinions to herself. Today the singer took to Twitter to express her frustration at Iggy Azalea‘s Memphis-style of rapping. Gossip blogger Perez Hilton was there at the ready though to defend the Australian and K. Michelle laid into him, telling him to use his platform for more important issues than her taste in music. Check our gallery to track the whole Twitter feud.

Do you think K. was in the right? Or do you think Perez had a point coming for the Love & Hip Hop-per?

Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:44pm
when i googled pics of her without makeup.. i was very surprised to see that her album was number 3 on the billboard list 

and the highest charting female rap album since nickis roman reloaded album in 2012 

evidently ppl love her music.. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic