Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

New Queen of Rap Iggy Azalea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 10:56am
Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

Some stuff I don't mind them taking, just as long as they make sure to direct it toward their own people.  As a black woman there is not anything I relate to in the Pu$$y video.  So they can have that.  Just put some more white women next to her instead of sisters.

On the bright side, she has more dark skinned sistahs than most rappers do.
Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:43am
Just came in to day the song in the OP is my fav by her. I can relate ..
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Yep you really actually can. Clap
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Some stuff I don't mind them taking, just as long as they make sure to direct it toward their own people.  As a black woman there is not anything I relate to in the Pu$$y video.  So they can have that.  Just put some more white women next to her instead of sisters.

Unhappy Cry
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:05pm

ikr.  but look what kind of video it is. I mean...It's kind of a double edged sword or something.  I know dark skint sista's beggin' to be in video's but why can't we be in classy R&B I wanna marry u then have kids type of songs.  Why the dark ladies gotta be in represented as oversexed and all we good for is fuccin', succin' and triple dicc clutchin'?  U can fucc us, discard us (with kids) and marry the lighter skinned or racially androgynous lady.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:05pm

Forbes Proves It Should Never Write About Hip-Hop After Declaring Iggy Azalea ‘Runs’ Rap

Not just because she’s the latest White girl du jour the media is trying its hardest to make happen,

But never mind all that; we’ve seen this level of misguided adulation before. When Kreayshawn’s song “Gucci, Gucci” blew up YouTube, clocking nearly three million views in three weeks, folks were falling all over themselves to anoint her as the best new female rapper in the game. Blogs, radio stations, and mainstream publications like USA Today, Complex, the Village Voice, and Rolling Stone all tried to make Kreayshawn happen because she was a cute, quirky looking White girl in a world dominated by Black men. When the hype wore off, however, Kreayshawn sold a whopping 3,900 copies and folks forgot all about her.

I wouldn’t be surprised if folks are asking, “Iggy, who?” this time next year.

I never heard one song from this woman and have no interest in hearing it. This is all hype: I remember when Kreyshawn came out, and now she is nowhere. This Australian girl is prettier than Kreyshawn, so she may end up doing some modeling after her hype wears off.

This is just another example of the media trying to manipulate who is famous, who is important, just like when they announced Miley Cyrus as the twerk queen or whatever it was the title.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:08pm
So no one is going to write an article analyzing the psychology behind Whites crowning themselves the royalty of Black music genres? Oh ok.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:09pm

Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Yep you really actually can. Clap

i thought she wrote it bout me. specially the livin in miami part.

i wasnt readdyyyyy LOLLL
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

So no one is going to write an article analyzing the psychology behind Whites crowning themselves the royalty of Black music genres? Oh ok.

Girl that is why we have youLOL
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:10pm
shes annoying as fuuuck
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>