Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Business / Finance / Money
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNew Opportunity to Make Money Online...

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Amazhaan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Opportunity to Make Money Online...
    Posted: Jan 21 2011 at 5:35pm
Hi Ladies...

I am a frequent lurker that posts sometimes in the Alternative Religion forum...

I am a frequent member of another hair care site and I came across this great opportunity to make some money on the side -- it is FREE, not a PYRAMID SCHEME and did I mention that it's free?

You won't retire or get rich quick on this, but it is an opportunity to make some money on the side by using the internet -- and most of us use it anyways and aren't getting paid for it... so here goes.

It's called Peoplestring! This website is going to be BIG! I would describe it as Facebook, Email and Google all rolled into one lol. Peoplestring is like one big internet portal! They even have their own self-destructing email! Sooo many new features with this site.

Peoplestring is still fairly new. It has been around since early 2010. Ladies check out the websites I posted below to read about it:

Is People String a Scam? What is People String?

Compensation Plan: Free vs Entrepreneur | Learn PeopleString

YouTube - Video #3 Transactions How the Pennies add up. 8-5-10.screenflow

PeopleString di TV Amerika | Facebook

Like I said it's free. So why not join. With this site you can get paid as a free member! The more people and traffic the site creates the more money you make! The more you use the site the more money you make!

With Peoplestring I would say that having referrals is important! Only because you can make more money! Yep

Clink on my link to join!!! http://www.peoplestring.com/?u=rentedsexmonkey

Like I said before this site is new. Once it catches on there will be A lot of people joining!!! Including Facebook friends. Get your Facebook friends to try it out. It's free and has better features! This is a great opportunity for you ladies to have a huge downline!!! Which means great future rewards!

Feel free to comment or message me with any questions, comments or concerns!

Best of luck ladies!!! Smile
Sponsored Links

Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic