FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New music from K-Ci and Jojo - "Knock it off"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 12:09am
I Love it...

Nice to hear Music where their voices aint synthesized to death!!!
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 12:11am
Does anybody know if it was K-Ci who was singing on that Carl's Jr commercial featuring Jenny McCarthy Recently???
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 3:04am
It is funny to me because now that K-Ci is older and looks so crackish...his voice actually fits and it is weird whereas when he was younger it just sounded soulful and mature for his age. Errrr....they aren't laying anything down.."K-Ci got that real good" maybe real good crack..lol 

I'm all for a come back, but they should have went Blues/Jazz 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 3:52am
K-Ci looks like a crackhead and Jojo looks like a drunk. Confused I can't listen to their songs about sex, but I can still listen to their songs about love. I wish them well.
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 6:34am
I love that their voices haven't changed. 
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 10:19pm
Cant deny nor will I try to deny, that they can sing. But got damn cocaine is helluva drug.... Da hell happened to Jo-jo's teef. Its very sad to me, Jodeci, even now is MY FAVORITE R&B group- top 5 dead or alive for sure, and to see these men so hit, hurts.
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 10:31pm
I sort of like it actually. Poor JoJo and his teeth! He really looks old and drunk. K-Ci looks like that dope has took him down up and through there. I wouldn't want them to take me to their room and knock nothing off!

Edited by Gia2009 - Aug 16 2013 at 10:31pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 12:28pm
they shoulda went with older women for the video cuz those girls had them looking like dirty old men.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 7:01pm
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 7:04pm
IM WEAK! Oh, but I still Love them!!! Drunk- High, I dont care, they are still the sh!t!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic