Perfect Hair Collection

New Kevincn silk closures and Roman lace wig

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Kevincn silk closures and Roman lace wig
    Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:33am

Hello ladies it has been a while,

I am selling two new Kevincn silk closures for $125.00  each shipped and a Roman full lace wig for $175.00 shipped

link to items: http://public.fotki.com/Godslady/for-sale/

Selling the Kevin closures because they were both too silky, the closures did not match the weft hair.

The Kinky straight closure has been dyed 1b, was sewed on a wig and then dismantled after I discovered no amount of blending was gonna make it match the wefts the scalp has been tea stained dyed, it has a silky feel to it and does not match my other kinky straight hair in sheen and texture.

The kinky curly is supposed to be 5 mm curl but it does not match any of my 5 mm curl wefts it is more wavy than curly in my opionion and it has a silky feel to it

Selling the Roman wig because it is too thin for my taste. I would like a much heavier density. it came with clips but I removed them, there are no holes where the clips were

Original specs for the Kevincn silk closures:

1  1B
2. kinky curly 5mm
3. Indian Remy
4. light to medium density
5. 20 inches

6. 1 pieces/closures
7. 4X5
8. light brown

9. French lace
10. freestyle
11. double knots  bleached knots
12.. baby hair

Realistic hairline/ no widows peak

Indian Remy

Silk Closure

1  1B
2. kinky straight
3. Indian Remy
5. 20 inches

6. 1 pieces/closures
7. 4X5
8. light brown

9. French lace
10. freestyle
12.. baby hair

Indian Remy

Specs for the Roman wig: 18" Indian remy light yaki hair full lace wig,1B# hair color,Med cap size,120-130% medium density,light brown lace,bleached knots,full lace with  stretch lace middle, straps, clips,with baby hairs,free style

I have read the madness in this section and will not be selling to new members. These items are final sale as is, no refunds, exchanges or buyers remorse, once you pay it is yours, if it doesn't match your hair or meet your expectations you will have to chop it up as a loss ,please consider this before buying.

Thank you

Edited by Godslady - Dec 10 2012 at 11:35am
Sponsored Links

Loveroflife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveroflife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 3:38am
Originally posted by Godslady Godslady wrote:

Hello ladies it has been a while,

I am selling two new Kevincn silk closures for $125.00  each shipped and a Roman full lace wig for $175.00 shipped

link to items: http://public.fotki.com/Godslady/for-sale/

Selling the Kevin closures because they were both too silky, the closures did not match the weft hair.

The Kinky straight closure has been dyed 1b, was sewed on a wig and then dismantled after I discovered no amount of blending was gonna make it match the wefts the scalp has been tea stained dyed, it has a silky feel to it and does not match my other kinky straight hair in sheen and texture.

The kinky curly is supposed to be 5 mm curl but it does not match any of my 5 mm curl wefts it is more wavy than curly in my opionion and it has a silky feel to it

Selling the Roman wig because it is too thin for my taste. I would like a much heavier density. it came with clips but I removed them, there are no holes where the clips were

Original specs for the Kevincn silk closures:

1  1B
2. kinky curly 5mm
3. Indian Remy
5. 20 inches

6. 1 pieces/closures
7. 4X5
8. light brown

9. French lace
10. freestyle
12.. baby hair

Indian Remy

Silk Closure

1  1B
2. kinky straight
3. Indian Remy
5. 20 inches

6. 1 pieces/closures
7. 4X5
8. light brown

9. French lace
10. freestyle
12.. baby hair

Indian Remy

Specs for the Roman wig: 18" Indian remy light yaki hair full lace wig,1B# hair color,Med cap size,120-130% medium density,light brown lace,bleached knots,full lace with  stretch lace middle, straps, clips,with baby hairs,free style

I have read the madness in this section and will not be selling to new members. These items are final sale as is, no refunds, exchanges or buyers remorse, once you pay it is yours, if it doesn't match your hair or meet your expectations you will have to chop it up as a loss ,please consider this before buying.

Thank you

Its Good you explicitly wrote, this I had someone try to bring a paypal dispute for the first time ever aganist, me and I knew it was coming before she even got the hair.  This was for an item I bought from another member and never even used, which I provided a direct link to the purchase ad.  I thank God I won the dispute, thanks to Ms Mahogany Red's Post, I saw what she went through with her transaction and another member, so it made me a far wiser seller.  As you explicitly stated all this in your ad, it would be very difficult for some one to bring a claim against you.  Glad you have pics of all your stuff. So are heavily armed against scammers.  This is the holiday season ladies be very weary of buyers.  I know we all want to sell, but be on the lurk for scammers, they are out.  Good luck on your sell.

Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Godslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:06am
Thank you! It is so sad that this board has had so many scammers, it used to be a sisterhood of information, trust and helping with a hint of drama. Now it seems the latter is ruling!
scox89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scox89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 10:49am
is the roman wig still available???
Xxstacy27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xxstacy27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:10pm
That's a nice wig..I should buy it...ggrrr lol
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 3:28pm
Beautiful wig!

I didn't realize Kevin's silk-based closures were so expensive. Yikes!
Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:54am
For that size closure and hair length I paid $163 including the WU fee and shipping and waited 9 weeks(Angry). I am selling for $125  which includes priority shipping so whoever gets them is getting a steal for kevincn hairThumbs Up
Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 11:38pm
Wig sold , closures still availableSmile
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 8:13am
I will copy and paste this disclaimer!!!!! You forgot to add NO RATCHETTNESS TOLERATED
Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 8:07pm
LOL!!LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style